Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Way past his prime huh?
    Ali at age 32 is way past his prime, but a 38 yr. old Lennox Lewis is in his peak. (Klitlogic™)

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
      Ali at age 32 is way past his prime, but a 38 yr. old Lennox Lewis is in his peak. (Klitlogic™)
      Not everyone has Parkinson's by age 38. And who said Lennox was at his peak?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        lol at the klitiots trying to say a roided out, slow and one punch limited Briggs is more of a threat!!

Wow!!! such delusions
        Who said this?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          No no.

Gain 40 pounds, stay inactive and add 13 years to your prime - That is a great recipe for an improved fighter in Klitschko land.
          Hey 'tard, the topic was figuring out if Briggs could tell if Vitali hit harder than Lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
            Lewis was 37 lol and Ali had Parkinson
            are you serious? lol
            Why everybody adds another year to Lewis, who fought Vitaly? lol
            older generation fighters got old a lot quicker then modern fighters anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFactor View Post
              1st things 1st. At what age were both of these guys at their best. I would argue that the Forman who went toe to toe with Holyfield was a much more rounded(literally and figuratively) fighter than the one that fought Ali. I would also argue that the Vitali Klitschko that bludgeoned Sam Peter, Juan Carlos Gomez, Chris Arreola, Shannon Briggs and Derek Chisora is better than the VK that fought Lennox Lewis.

I think the best VK beats the best Foreman. I cant say it ends in a KO, but I do think based on workrate, VK outworks Foreman.
              agreed
              if you watch Vitaly's fights on youtube, Vitaly had awful defense before he retired.
              Hide and everybody else could land at will on him. Then watch his figthts after he came back, his defense became masterpiece.
              When he fought Chisora he already got old though.
              Derek is also very underrated.
              Last edited by A_Jeffrey; 11-01-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Slow guys are also helpless against Vitali. Foreman's power would mean nothing against Vitali when he couldn't land the shots. It's elementry.
                  What makes you think Foreman wouldn't be able to land on Vitali?

Comment

• I would have to say yes.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X