Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamike View Post
    I would have to say yes.
    I think hed probably tko vitali,,,,but dont think foreman would be able to walk through him easily like he would wlad. vitali's awckwardness and chin would keep him in there for a while imo. wlad would get clobbered within 3 tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      I think it's safe to say Foreman hit harder than Sanders.

Comment

• This is a fantasy fight that I would've loved to see.

Comment

• prime foreman can ko any foe. He just was too brute for his own good and didnt use his smarts too much during his prime.

Comment

• i accidentally voted yes because i thought it was about wladimir but vitali - no . vitali has one of the best chins in history and has skills

Comment

• It all depends on how Vitali would fight him. If Vitali actually fought him, yeah, he'd get knocked out.

Comment

• Wladimir??? Sure maybe
                Vitali??? I would never put any $$$ on anyone KOing Vitali, he was barely shaken his entire career. He's one of those guys where people have to google old slips to pretend he was knocked down (like with Floyd).
                Last edited by Fr3$h; 05-23-2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• 192 people must think vitali and wladimir are the same guy

Comment

• Foreman KO Vitali? No Freakin' way.

I love Foreman...I'm almost his neighbor - he's a hometown guy, but I don't think he could take on Vitali and win.

Also...there are too many Black People who are so Butthurt that a White Man is Heavyweight Champion that they can't reason straight. Year after year they await the "Great Black Hope"...but he never comes. So, many have latched on to Floyd Mayweather as a surrogate "Black Hope" - but that man is a true dissapointment.

Give it up Black People....quit awaiting the "Great Black Hope". Didn't you learn anything from the sufferings of ****** White People when they awaited the "Great White Hope" while guys like Ali, Frazier, Tyson, Foreman, and Lewis ruled the ring. ****** wasn't it? All that White people anger and frustration for....NOTHING!

Think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
                      Foreman KO Vitali? No Freakin' way.

I love Foreman...I'm almost his neighbor - he's a hometown guy, but I don't think he could take on Vitali and win.

Also...there are too many Black People who are so Butthurt that a White Man is Heavyweight Champion that they can't reason straight. Year after year they await the "Great Black Hope"...but he never comes. So, many have latched on to Floyd Mayweather as a surrogate "Black Hope" - but that man is a true dissapointment.

Give it up Black People....quit awaiting the "Great Black Hope". Didn't you learn anything from the sufferings of ****** White People when they awaited the "Great White Hope" while guys like Ali, Frazier, Tyson, Foreman, and Lewis ruled the ring. ****** wasn't it? All that White people anger and frustration for....NOTHING!

Think about it.
                      This has nothing to do with race. Foreman maybe the hardest hitting heavyweight of all time and Vitali has an excellent chin. It's an intriguing fantasy match up. You seem to be but hurt brah.

Comment

Working...
                      X