Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does a prime George Foreman KO a prime Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    You spend most your time here discrediting the Klitschko's, must suck having such a negative agenda every day of your life
    Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
    I've said it more than a thousand times : the guy is completely frustrated with the Klitschkos.
    First off, why are you talking to yourself once again?

I spend most of my time discrediting the Klitschkos? Lol look through my posts and my threads. There's a little bit of everything. I post all over.

You on the other hand only make threads geared towards praising the Klitschkos. We get it, you're gay for them. You literally do not talk about anything other than the Klitschkos.

Why should I take you seriously when you at zero points in your history here has shown capabilities of an objective opinion towards the Kbros?

I, on the other hand, have both praised and criticized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
      I've said it more than a thousand times : the guy is completely frustrated with the Klitschkos.
      Er ist auch paranoid

Comment

Er ist auch paranoid
        Ich spreche Deutsch arschgesicht.

Comment

• Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
          is that a joke?

look at pro-bodybuilders, they all have gut and 5 percent body fat.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            There you see a more seasoned version of the Cannon, iron chinned as he sustained Vitali's onslaught during their fight. Probably Foreman wouldn't have had much more of a chance.

Comment

There you see a more seasoned version of the Cannon, iron chinned as he sustained Vitali's onslaught during their fight. Probably Foreman wouldn't have had much more of a chance.
              Agree.

The Foreman who fought Briggs would have probably lost a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                1) We are defining his prime. Who cares if he showed better punch resistance? That doesn't matter. He gained so much muscle with age, and fat, it severely hampered his stamina which was already poor due to his asthma problems.

2) Are you trying to say 2010 Briggs was better than 90's Briggs? lol lol lol. He was cut and oozy against Botha, but didn't go down. The guy had fought 4 rounds against journeymen in 3 years when meeting Vitali. It was one of the biggest jokes of a fight ever, only topped by some of Wlad's recent defenses.

3) lol, who did he fight? And yes he was. Go back to Liakhovich fight.
                Hey s hit for brains, go reread the posts and you'll find that Briggs prime has nothing to do with anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                  Hey s hit for brains, go reread the posts and you'll find that Briggs prime has nothing to do with anything.
                  No of course it doesn't have anything to do with it.

Why would any fighter in his prime have anything to do with his performance?

I read your points and understand you are trying to gear it towards you agenda.

I won't bite, because it's a horrible logic that makes no sense. Only to you and your nuthugger friends to make Vitali's win over Briggs seem anything better than cherrypick of the century.

The Billy_goat even once suggested that Vitali's win over Briggs counts as a top 10 ranked opponent win for Vitali because he was in the top 10 13 years prior to the fight.

Comment

I just find it laughable that so many think Foreman would KO Vitali. If Lewis couldn't do it, a limited fighter like Foreman sure as hell couldn't. To beat Vitali you need more than a hard right hand.
                    Exactly but im tired of trying to convince these dense fools so this is my last post in this one. Later

Comment

looks like a fat old roided version of the canon to me

Comment

Working...
                      X