Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew Bradley had some FIomo in him.

Comment

• these fools are getting hooked by GBP, lol...why would you count the PPV numbers of the times they fight when they are the B- SIDE, you should count the PPV when they are the A-SIDE of the equation, floyd is taking credit for the dela hoya fight when CLEARLY dela hoya carried that PPV and the hoya is THE A-SIDE, hence the bigger PPV share...count the PPV of each of them for the past 2 years then decide, dont go living on some past glory, the bad part about it is they are living off OTHER PEOPLE's past glory, lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
        oh yeah,you better belive that,no way bradley gets the decision over the cash cow..never. all the close rounds will go to pac without a doubt,pac will always get those kinds of rounds,and especially since all this talk about a fourth fight with jmm which we all know will bring in a lot of money,bradley has to knock him down several times and completly dominate him to get the decision,even like that i wouldn't be so sure,its a corrupt sport
        It's no more corrupt than any other sport out there son. I will quell your fears though. Pac is going to KO Bradley, someway, somehow yet Floyd still won't agree to a 50/50 split because the man is like Willie Wonka is with chocolate when it comes to money. Pac won't silence his critics even if/when Tim's pumpkin head sits on the canvas for a 10-count. At least people like you and the guy you replied too will have the "switchblade to the hater's ribcage" feeling with all your blind judges scoring propaganda...

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Agreed, nice breakdown.

Top Rank REALLY dropped the ball on passing on 50/50 two years ago, how can ANYONE expect to get that exact same deal two years later when one party has gone on to earn more without the other party?

It makes no sense, and for those that think it is fair have no idea how the business end works.
          What are you talking about??? Manny agreed to 50-50 way back in late 2009. Go check out the espn article dated 12-7-2009. Manny agreed to everything including 50-50 on the money and the fight was suppose to be on march 13, 2010. Fraud been DUCKING Manny!!! You lames just post crap without FACTS. Fraud been a DUCKER and will ALWAYS be a DUCKER.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            If Pacman knocks out bradley FLOYD WILL FAKE HIS DEATH
            Lmfao!!! But true.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Team Pac can't be trusted.

Pac agreed to testing twice over a two and a half year span?

Is that what you're saying?

Which time did Team Pac agree to testing? Was it in 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012?

Team Pac said they agreed to testing each of those years I mentioned. Out of all those years, why are you just saying they agreed to testing only 2 times?

What about the other 2 and a half years they supposedly agreed to testing? Why should we all of a sudden believe them now, when according to you, they've only agreed twice; thus making them liars for the past 2 years?
              Take you azz on espn site and go to boxing and look up the article that was posted on 12-7-2009. Title Pacquiao agrees to 50-50. The fight was suppose to be on March 13, 2010. Fraud kept and keep using the OST as a roadblock.

Comment

• I don't think the split should be decided by how decisively Mayweather or Pacquiao win they're fights. It doesn't matter when determining who is the bigger draw. For a long time people said Mayweather had a boring style, but he's still the ppv king. Manny fights in an exciting style and he's the live draw. I think the split should be decided by who brings in more money when everything is added up. Wait until after Pac fights Bradley, add the numbers up and go from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                  If Pacman knocks out bradley FLOYD WILL FAKE HIS DEATH
                  I think he'll retire for good.

Comment

• This Pac/Mayweather fight has so many conditions: stringent testing never before demanded in the history of the sport. Mayweather has to earn more than $100 million. Arum has to die first or disappear. Pac is not allowed to train in his own country. Floyd Sr suggests OST spies.

Pac has to KO Bradley. I don't know what's next.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
                      these fools are getting hooked by GBP, lol...why would you count the PPV numbers of the times they fight when they are the B- SIDE, you should count the PPV when they are the A-SIDE of the equation, floyd is taking credit for the dela hoya fight when CLEARLY dela hoya carried that PPV and the hoya is THE A-SIDE, hence the bigger PPV share...count the PPV of each of them for the past 2 years then decide, dont go living on some past glory, the bad part about it is they are living off OTHER PEOPLE's past glory, lolz
                      I honestly don't think that's the fair way to do it since Manny fought more times then Floyd. If you want to get more of a feel for who sales more then you should compare their ppv sales against common opponents. You can even take De La Hoya out of the equation since he was the A side for both of those fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X