Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess this is Top Ranks plan to cast Bradley as the villain to Manny the hero. This match will not change who has the advantage in negotiation between Manny and Floyd. Pac is expected to either KO or totally dominate Bradley. Bradley is not an A-List boxer. His 12 KOs means he won't be a threat to Manny at all. Manny can walk through his punches all night. This is the kind of match to make Manny more marketable and Pac fans salivate at the mouth. However, the PPV numbers will not reach a million. The only way this match generate more buzz than the Mayweather/Cotto match is if during the fight Bradley's head open up and a singing alien comes out of it. Mayweather still has the upper hand. 60/40 split with 40 mil guaranteed to Pac. If I was Pacquiao I would jump at that deal.

Comment

• If he knocked Bradley out that would be the most impressive win he's had for me in recent memory. I am honestly still in shock this fight is happening. This is the exact type of fight Pac has not taken in a long time. A guy who's skill and talent outweighs his name value. A guy who's in the prime of his career, isn't going to be weight drained, etc. I preferred Pac over May until he decided to fight Chetto, but this is the type of fight that I respect him for taking. I know many have put a bunch of qualifiers on his recent wins, either over guys who were washed up, catch weights, etc but there's no qualifiers for this one. This is the most excited I have been to see a Pac fight in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I guess this is Top Ranks plan to cast Bradley as the villain to Manny the hero. This match will not change who has the advantage in negotiation between Manny and Floyd. Pac is expected to either KO or totally dominate Bradley. Bradley is not an A-List boxer. His 12 KOs means he won't be a threat to Manny at all. Manny can walk through his punches all night. This is the kind of match to make Manny more marketable and Pac fans salivate at the mouth. However, the PPV numbers will not reach a million. The only way this match generate more buzz than the Mayweather/Cotto match is if during the fight Bradley's head open up and a singing alien comes out of it. Mayweather still has the upper hand. 60/40 split with 40 mil guaranteed to Pac. If I was Pacquiao I would jump at that deal.
        agreed. can't blame bradley for doing his part to promote the fight, the guy has no fanbase whatsoever. but i'm not sleeping on his chances of beating pacquiao though. tim is young, hungry, fast, and has the tools to shock manny who's been lethargic in his last two fights.

Comment

• Bradley is getting annoying,and whats this with the press saying over and over again "MAYWEATHERS IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE" ???????? why is that getting pushed who are they trying to fool? Mayweather was very unimpressive, Cotto impressed and put a pounding on that loudmouth chickenshiet. Gayweather baaaarley pulled that fight out by a few rounds but again, He was POUNDED on far worse he got all busted up bleeding from nose mouth swollen eyes and shiaat. Bradley doesnt need to get knocked out for the entire world to know mayweather stands no chance against pac and hes running away like the gay chicken he is ,

Mayweather cannot handle pressure fighters with great left hands , he looked sloppy and slower and pretty easy to hit as well as damage.Gayfeathers WONT under any circumstances fight Manny , make it 30 -70 split in favor of mayweather and he'd still pull out a last-minute excuse like he always does when it comes to Manny...... Bradley and Mayweather ARENT JMM ITS A BIG QUESTION MARK THAT THEY CAN FIGURE PAC OUT THE WAY JMM HAS,AND MORALES at one point did ,EVERYONE ELSE HAS FAILED_BRUTALLY FAILED......
          Last edited by boxingfan76; 05-16-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• timbo if you dont run all night he will KTFO you

timbo fight amir khan- and then youll get some respect

forget about mayweather- you will never be on that level

Comment

• I don't care about the May/Pac fight. If Floyd is too uncomfortable fighting Pac there is Martinez waiting for him. If he's scared of Martinez, there is Khan.

It's obvious even Floyd fans don't want to see this fight. Why can't we just let it go and move on? Life is precious. Floyd is 35 and he will retire just a year and a half from now. That's not too far off.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                I don't care about the May/Pac fight. If Floyd is too uncomfortable fighting Pac there is Martinez waiting for him. If he's scared of Martinez, there is Khan.

It's obvious even Floyd fans don't want to see this fight. Why can't we just let it go and move on? Life is precious. Floyd is 35 and he will retire just a year and a half from now. That's not too far off.

You haven't wanted to see a may/pac fight since pac looked so bad against JMM the last time becuase you know floyd does everything JMM does better, stronger and faster. Shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  bighead bradley is asking for it...so pacman will knock him out...
                  I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    You haven't wanted to see a may/pac fight since pac looked so bad against JMM the last time becuase you know floyd does everything JMM does better, stronger and faster. Shameful.
                    I'm a Roach/Khan fan so I have no problem with Khan for Floyd's next fight. I don't see why you're against Khan, perceived to be an easier opponent, for Floyd. You guys keep blocking the Pac fight so I would assume Khan is your obvious solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      I'm a Roach/Khan fan so I have no problem with Khan for Floyd's next fight. I don't see why you're against Khan, perceived to be an easier opponent, for Floyd. You guys keep blocking the Pac fight so I would assume Khan is your obvious solution.

Stop it. Your embarassing yourself. You remind me of ARum when he said Dimitry Salita was "too tall" at 5'11' to face Manny but Margarito at 5'11 wasn't "too tall". We all know it's because Salita has boxing skills that Margs doesn't.

We all know you don't want to see Manny lose to floyd. Manny can always beat up a bigger slower guy. But he will ALWAYS have trouble with anyone with any real boxing skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X