Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Pacquiao Has To Knock Me Out To Get 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac could ko him with one punch in the fourth second of the first round and it wouldn't determine whether he deserves 50%. The fact of the matter is that this ppv wont touch Mayweather/Cotto's numbers and that all that matters to Floyd. Floyd doesn't care what he does in terms of performance, all he cares about is revenue. Not saying I agree with him but that's what Floyd will look at.

ps I didn't really read anything anyone wrote but I imagine it's just a bunch of idiots arguing like always with a few logical people saying logical things.

Comment

• Originally posted by danktrees View Post
      stop being delusional. pac may make more money than floyd but he has to take more fights in order to make a little bit more than floyd. if u want to do it by annum while including years where he wasn't fighting then I made more money than floyd during the years where he was retired. I guess i'm entitled to 50/50. and yea floyd won the dlh fight but didnt get more money, he got a lot less than dlh but he didnt complain. thats just how it is, so now that he's on top he wants what he's entitled to.

you do realize how floyd fights right? his focus is to outbox you, not necessarily to knock you out. the fact that he still knocks tons of guys out is impressive cuz he's not even trying to do so. and if u ask all of their common opponents, i think the unanimous answer is that floyd is better. unlike you or me, those guys are professional boxers and world champions so i think they would have a better grasp of this than you or i do.

furthermore, by my count, manny hasnt knocked anyone out in 3 years so stop acting as if manny is destroying guys.

as for catchweights, the fight with marquez was at a catchweight that was supposed to favour marquez so it's not the same as manny DEMANDING a catchweight that would benefit himself. floyd also doesnt demand the champion of a division to fight at a weight that he wants, he just goes up to 154 to take their title. meanwhile manny makes the champ fight at 145 for the 147 belt? then fights at 150 for the VACANT 154 belt yet everyone calls him super welterweight champ? he didnt even fight at that weight, didnt beat the champ of that weightclass to win the belt AND he didnt even defend it. i'll give him the first 7 titles but not that last one. dont tell me those couple pounds dont matter much cuz if they didnt, manny wouldnt have been so adamant about it to the point where they almost stripped cotto's belt cuz he initially wouldnt agree to it.

you guys can say all u want about floyd suckerpunching ortiz, he was dummying that kid, the wbc champ, through 4 rounds to the point where he reduced the champ to headbutting. the fact is, the same guys criticizing floyd are the same people that would definitely do the same thing if someone tried to headbutt and/or cheapshot you in a fight.
      You ****ing dumbas$ we are talking about the fighter's total income, right? And if you want to do it by fiscal year then Pac generates more money than Floyd too.. It's not Pac's fault that Floyd tend to cherrypick once a year... lol... and lmao on you earning more than Floyd.. How could you possibly do that if you are jerking off on Floyd's nuts 24/7...lol

Comment

• It's not like Floyd KO'd Cotto, so wtf?

Bradley is talking out of his ass here.

Comment

• Bradley Confusion...

Pacquaio battered Cotto and won much more convincingly...more than Floyd did to Cotto...what does Bradley mean..?.. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            Floyd does testing for all his fights now
            Pac's not doing it for anyone but Floyd
            everybody else just gets in the ring and fights him
            Pac's not doing it unless it's to get Floyd in the ring
            that was Floyd's stip, and twice Pac called his bluff
            both times, Floyd weaseled out
            Pac's ready to do the OST as soon as Floyd's ready to fight him
            no one else wants Pac to appease them, they just want him to fight

LOL you *******s seem to "forget" that Floyd generously offered Pac-peds 50/50 and 14 day cutoff, who turned it down,not Floyd but Pac did,Obviously Pac new he had to get the roids out his system or he found a way to get it out his system in one day cause now he`s asking for a 1 day cutoff according to Ariza.

And after the first negotiations Floyd said he`s not going 50/50 with pacquiao and Pacquiao has to take a random test without any cutoff dates.

Also Pac lost to Marquez so there`s no way he deserves 50/50 with Floyd.And did`nt Pac say i`ll take less money to make the fight?

The fact that Floyd promotes his own fights shows he deserves more then 50 percent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliq20 View Post
              Take you azz on espn site and go to boxing and look up the article that was posted on 12-7-2009. Title Pacquiao agrees to 50-50. The fight was suppose to be on March 13, 2010. Fraud kept and keep using the OST as a roadblock.

Get the f out of here with that B.s. Manny wanted a 24 day cut off back then.That gives plenty of time for a roid user to get the roids out his system.Floyd was willing to offer him 14 day cutoff but Pac turned it down so Floyd said that offer is off the table and that 50/50 is off the table.

Comment

• ducquiao is not getting 50-50 for mayweather wether he knocks bradley out or win a decision. he does'nt want to fight mayweather regardless of what he and arums says.he just says that he'll do the testing to keep the critics off his back and his dumb fans really believe him.this guy can't even beat marquez nor do mayweather numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Undefeated Timothy Bradley appeared on WLIE radio in New York and says Manny Pacquiao will have to do something spectacular in their fight to stay on pace with Floyd Mayweather Jr., who recently had an impressive performance on May 5th against Miguel Cotto. Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) challenges Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) on June 9th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  This is exactly what I like to see in Bradley! Insurmountable confidence! Bradley will not be broken! He has the conviction of a man with a chip on his shoulder and the heart of a lion! The world will be shocked on June 9th!
                  I hope Roach and Manny sleep on Bradley like some of the posters here in NSB. Manny won't have an answer for Bradley's inside game and relentless pressure. Bradley will come out looking the best he ever has and give Manny a rude awakening. Manny will go down at least twice from some devastating hooks from Tim. And Bradley's defense is underrated.
                  War Bradley!

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                    ducquiao is not getting 50-50 for mayweather wether he knocks bradley out or win a decision. he does'nt want to fight mayweather regardless of what he and arums says.he just says that he'll do the testing to keep the critics off his back and his dumb fans really believe him.this guy can't even beat marquez nor do mayweather numbers.
                    Are you and boxingfiend the same mofo cause I swear yall spit the same garbage... I bet it's one hater spilling multiple forms of haterade on this forum. Bradley ain't KOing S*** mark my words.

Comment

• bighead bradley is asking for it...so pacman will knock him out...

Comment

Working...
                      X