No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: "Manny cant fight anyone not promoted by Bob"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    I started as a Roach/Khan fan. I'm posting from N. America. People clown Floyd because of Floyd. Not all of those people who dislike Floyd come from Pacman's country like you're saying here. That's shallow man. People dislike Floyd because of Floyd and his fanboys. You don't have to come from Pacman's country to dislike Floyd. He's a clown.

Complete and utter horse****. Why do you guys think if you pretend to be from somewhere else it gives your Floyd hate/Manny praise more credibility?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Complete and utter horse****. Why do you guys think if you pretend to be from somewhere else it gives your Floyd hate/Manny praise more credibility?
      See this idiot can't even believe Floyd is disliked because of Floyd. It's about 10PM Eastern here. Floyd can do no wrong, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        When it comes to Floyd and the Manny situation Haymon got the better of Arum at every turn. Still Arum is pretty smart and uses his big advantage a willingness to act out while Haymon doesn't talk, somebody talking will get someone to believe.

The rest I pretty much agree on and can't really say more.
        Manny has been winning the media "war" because he has people talking on Pac's behalf who are more media-active than the people on Floyd's behalf.

Arum+Roach+Ariza+Koncz > Haymon+Ellerbe+Roger+??

Richard is the most effective spokesman for Floyd, but Richard is never willing to say hyperbolic isht ("coward", "****", etc) to get press.

But on the business tip, Team May has been crushing them. Haymon & Co just put their heads down and rack up ridonkulous numbers.

Comment

See this idiot can't even believe Floyd is disliked because of Floyd. It's about 10PM Eastern here. Floyd can do no wrong, eh?
          JoeMan...Joe is what they call white American guys over there. You call yourself JoeMan and end every post with that dumbass American flag crap. I don't care where you live now, but why do you even lie about this? It is ****** just love Manny for Manny who cares. For a Khan fan I can't recall seeing you in any Khan thread ever.

Comment

JoeMan...Joe is what they call white American guys over there. You call yourself JoeMan and end every post with that dumbass American flag crap. I don't care where you live now, but why do you even lie about this? It is ****** just love Manny for Manny who cares. For a Khan fan I can't recall seeing you in any Khan thread ever.
            I used to post in Khan threads. I found he's one of the most hated boxers around here. That's okay.

Lie about what? I'm posting from N. America. But you're looking ****** now. You don't have to come from Pacman's country to appreciate Pacman's electrifying presence in the ring. Much like you don't have to be an American to appreciate Tom Cruise's acting skills, or a Canadian to appreciate Celine Dion's singing skills.

You people are strange.

Comment

I used to post in Khan threads. I found he's one of the most hated boxers around here. That's okay.

Lie about what? I'm posting from N. America. But you're looking ****** now. You don't have to come from Pacman's country to appreciate Pacman's electrifying presence in the ring. Much like you don't have to be an American to appreciate Tom Cruise's acting skills, or a Canadian to appreciate Celine Dion's singing skills.

You people are strange.

If I made an account called PinoyMan and ended every post with the Three Stars and a Sun while I nuthugged Mayweather and hated on Manny everyone would think I'm a tard too.

Comment

If I made an account called PinoyMan and ended every post with the Three Stars and a Sun while I nuthugged Mayweather and hated on Manny everyone would think I'm a tard too.
                So you really think Floyd can do no wrong, eh?

Comment

You people are strange.

JoeMan,

Do you happen to be of Filipino or Asian descent?

Comment

You people are strange.

Tom Cruises acting skills?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Tom Cruises acting skills?
                      Risky Business is pretty good~

Comment

Working...
                      X