Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60-40 plus all PPV shares looks like ducking to me. Fight Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Team Pacquiao is in a state of panic! They do NOT want Pacquiao's real numbers released. Suddenly, Pac is willing to settle for 45%.

Do The Accounting!
      You girls still have "Floyd and his money so what he wants he gets" state and nothing else matters huh?

Do you really wanna see the fight Gina? Or you just blew loads whenever you see PPV numbers of Floyd?

Comment

Lol it seems that these guys try and make headlines to keep people interested in the fight. They need to let it go, as this fight is not going to happen. Even if it did, both floyd and pac are not what they used to be. They years to make things right, now its too late.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
          1.5 mil paid to watch Canelo/Mosley lmao. Nice try. I doubt 1.5 mil tuned in to watch Canelo/Gomes and that was on HBO Championship Boxing for free.
          Oh god STFU you know he said part off it and cotto helped. Why take it out of context and look like an idiot? Everyone can see what he said.

Comment

Why can't they just add up the revenue of both fighters starting with when both fought Oscar, which made them the huge stars they are today, and average out the numbers for both. Average out the revenue on a per fight basis, and see who generates more, of they do the same. That's the most fair and unbias way to do that. The only reason someone wouldn't want that is because they fear that Floyd does generate more revenue and it'd prove he deserves more. Whether it's 51-49, 52-48, 53-47, 54-46, or 55-45. Who cares??? They should just do that, it's the most fair and unbias way to do it.

Comment

Tell pac girl to quit with the bs HE ALREADY SAID HE WOULD TAKE LESS MONEY I guess all you dumb ass pac girls fan forgot when they was negotiating the first fight Floyd offered him the 50/50 split but manny had an issue with the osdt and Floyd said this will not be on table if the fight don't happen and not to mention Floyd agreed to all PAC girl demands as far as the ring size glove type and if he had came in overweight a 10 mil penalty for each pound so you *******s really need to look at your guy for what he really is lol a COWARD be a man and stand by what you say mr I'll take less money to make the fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by Wynnin View Post
                Tell pac girl to quit with the bs HE ALREADY SAID HE WOULD TAKE LESS MONEY I guess all you dumb ass pac girls fan forgot when they was negotiating the first fight Floyd offered him the 50/50 split but manny had an issue with the osdt and Floyd said this will not be on table if the fight don't happen and not to mention Floyd agreed to all PAC girl demands as far as the ring size glove type and if he had came in overweight a 10 mil penalty for each pound so you *******s really need to look at your guy for what he really is lol a COWARD be a man and stand by what you say mr I'll take less money to make the fight happen
                Pacquiao a coward who fought all the Top guys at 122 and 126 and 130... In his signature divisions.... Morales x3, Barrera x2, Marquez x3, He fought Hatton in a division 140 where Hatton was undefeated, Floyd fought Hatton at 147 where he looked like ***** and was almost KOed and basically lost to Luiz Collazo... Manny's WW and above fights were Clottey, Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, and DLH Floyd WW fights and above were DLH, Hatton(140 pounder), Mosley, Cotto, and let's not forget the CLASSICS against Judah fresh off a Baldomir loss, Baldomir, and Sharmba Mitchell..... The issue is not Manny being afraid of Floyd because Floyd can't do anything to Manny that another man hasn't already done... Manny has lost and been KOed, Mosley, DLH, Cotto, and Margarito all hit harder than Floyd so he can't be afraid of Floyd's power... It's Floyd who is afraid... He fights 40 fights with the rules in place and once he had to fight Pac he wanted different testing, once testing was resolved he wanted a bigger cut, once 45% to 45% and 10% to the winner was offered he went back to crying about a test that was agreed too 2 years ago... FLOYD doesn't want to fight Manny just like he found away not to fight Shane in 2005... He wanted to fight Shane at 147 after two fight with Vargas at 154 on 11 weeks rest.... He knew he would need 5 to 6 months to rest and cut the weight so he knew that was a way to avoid Shane after the Vargas KO... Money turned down a career high to fight Margarito, he turned down another career high and 50/50 draw with DLH in a rematch... Floyd will NEVER fight Manny....

Comment

Starting from after they both fought oscar [meaning both were the a side]

Floyd has sold 6,120,000 total [that's december 2007 until today]

Pac has totaled 6,740,000 and is going to sell even more than that once the bradley fight is over. [that's may 2009 until today] -

Floyd's numbers are inflated by stacking his undercard with mexicans and fighting on mexican holidays. Floyd also has to offer free limo rides, hotel rooms and buffet in order to entice people to come watch his fights.

Floyd fighting less than pac is an invalid argument ; because longer breaks in between fights increase demand and plus floyd is very selective with who is in his events and when they take place. Also, it's not pac's fault that floyd needs to take 1 year breaks to maximize his gains from cycling his steroids.

Comment

I am a big Pacman fan but I have to agree with some of the comments here. I remember Pacman saying he is willing to take less money to make the fight happen. I just want this fight to happen. I do not care who gets less money! Make the fight happen for all boxing fans.

Comment

I think that it. Should be called a 50/50 will suite both. Come on let's bring it on.

Comment

Working...
                      X