Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Schaefer Discuss Mayweather-Pacquiao Solutions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum representing Pac and Scahefer obviously representing Floyd means this talk is legit. And these 2 promoters want this fight to happen.

After all, they know Pac and Floyd is losing the window of their prime ways. And Nov is the only way to go.

Of course they want this fight to happen. This is the super fight the gold mine fight. Promoters of course will drool over this.

Live gates, accumuled ppv number from 2007 will show who commands the share.. And judging by schaefers tone, he kinda thinks 50/50 is some what accurate. BUt to further get the bottom of it, by crunching the numbers this will give us who really gets the lion share. Afterall, Math is an exact Science. Just make sure all there adding is PAc and Floyd on the "A" side of the event.

This time schaefer and arum teaming up means this is for real. Arum wants it and Schaefer wants it.. Now does Floyd want it? hmm..

The thing about the 45/45 10% goes to the winner is very fair knowing Floyd talks it's an easy win if he fights PAc. That will give him 55% more.. Seems fair.

They can't deny this as a fluke by arum, schaefer was there to compliment and confirm the said agreement between promoters. What now Floyd?
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-13-2012, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Stick to the facts. There was already a 50/50 offer back in 09 and TR pulled out of the fight. So why would TR accept a lesser deal now? I dont believe anything Slob Arum has to say. What happen to the winner take all deal that Manny said on the Conan show? Manny and his team will say anything in public but when it comes to inking the contract its a whole different story.

Comment

1.5 million buys is impressive, but you got to realize that you had a Puerto Rican Cotto and a rising Mexican Superstar Canelo on the card, which I believe accounted for alot of the pay per view. If Manny replaced Mayweather on that card he would have done just as good if not better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
          1.5 million buys is impressive, but you got to realize that you had a Puerto Rican Cotto and a rising Mexican Superstar Canelo on the card, which I believe accounted for alot of the pay per view. If Manny replaced Mayweather on that card he would have done just as good if not better.
          1.5 mil paid to watch Canelo/Mosley lmao. Nice try. I doubt 1.5 mil tuned in to watch Canelo/Gomes and that was on HBO Championship Boxing for free.

Comment

Its beyond he no one have tried to assassinate Arum yet

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
              Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Good point.
                Still got some mayo on your chin.

Comment

Forget this fight as this will not happen. Floyd will not fight Pac under any circumstances, not because blood testing which was seems the problem of Floyd at first, because when Pac gave-in, blood test issue was not at all the problem for Floyd. This time he used money split issue to cover his cowardice! If Pac give in to Floyd stand of 60-40, then Floyd will find another issue to discourage any chance of facing Pac to secure his “0” loss” record. Better cherry pick than risking his chance to potential fighter that will surely give him a hell of fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Arum representing Pac and Scahefer obviously representing Floyd means this talk is legit. And these 2 promoters want this fight to happen.

After all, they know Pac and Floyd is losing the window of their prime ways. And Nov is the only way to go.

Of course they want this fight to happen. This is the super fight the gold mine fight. Promoters of course will drool over this.

Live gates, accumuled ppv number from 2007 will show who commands the share.. And judging by schaefers tone, he kinda thinks 50/50 is some what accurate. BUt to further get the bottom of it, by crunching the numbers this will give us who really gets the lion share. Afterall, Math is an exact Science. Just make sure all there adding is PAc and Floyd on the "A" side of the event.

This time schaefer and arum teaming up means this is for real. Arum wants it and Schaefer wants it.. Now does Floyd want it? hmm..

The thing about the 45/45 10% goes to the winner is very fair knowing Floyd talks it's an easy win if he fights PAc. That will give him 55% more.. Seems fair.

They can't deny this as a fluke by arum, schaefer was there to compliment and confirm the said agreement between promoters. What now Floyd?
                    If floyd wanted more money as he obviously showed it, and optimistic that he would beat pac, then get more money!!! 30-30 and +40 for the winner! That means 70-30 for Floyd for beating Pac, I think this is more fairer for money-hungry Floyd! But of course Floyd doesn't want this because he knows isn't true at all that he would beat Pac! Pac will beat him that's why he is ducking Pac at all costs from the guise of blood testing issue and now money split issue! what next Floyd????

Comment

Team Pacquiao is in a state of panic! They do NOT want Pacquiao's real numbers released. Suddenly, Pac is willing to settle for 45%.

Do The Accounting!

Comment

Working...
                      X