No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Schaefer Discuss Mayweather-Pacquiao Solutions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Golden Boy Promotions chief executive officer Richard Schaefer has an interesting idea of how to determine whether Floyd Mayweather Jr. is right to demand more than a 50-50 split for a long-awaited fight against Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Now that squarehead Schaefer want's to bring accountants into it. What lengths they go to, so that Mayweather can have his pre-fight victory. I have a better suggestion, why not bring the IRS into it?? PPV's may tell the WHOLE story for Mayweather who's popularity is confined to parts of the Western world. But Pacquiao's popularity travels right around the globe, taking in all the areas that like Mayweather and going on to countries and continents which have hardly heard the word "Mayweather"........... There are probably 2 billion people who know about MannyP but never heard of Mayweather.

One benefit would be that the IRS could show that the monster take-home share that Mayweather boasts about unendingly, just doesnt't exist except in his boastful little mind.

This is something I'm certain he won't agree to....not him. Would burst his "bubble".

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      I didn't even read the article.... **** Arum and top rank... **** Schaffer and golden boy.
      Why bother to tell us then?? Don't understand this.

Comment

60-40 Floyd to Manny---I'm a much bigger fan of Pacquiao and I think this is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by METERSF View Post
          Even if Pacquiao and Mayweather agreed to 30-70% for the winner and 60-40% for the ppv, Floyd won't take it cause he would be at the short end of the money and he would have a loss. Floyd is open to left punches with the shoulder roll. Floyd is smart enough not to fight pacquiao. This fight will never happen, there both gonna retire soon cause there ain't nobody else to fight. Bet on that
          That's what many people don't realize. Floyd has 3 types of rolls - shoulder, elbow, and chin. But the chin roll is usually used against fighters with a decent left hand. An elite left-hander like Pacquiao would make Floyd use his chin roll all night long until it breaks down.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Now that squarehead Schaefer want's to bring accountants into it. What lengths they go to, so that Mayweather can have his pre-fight victory. I have a better suggestion, why not bring the IRS into it?? PPV's may tell the WHOLE story for Mayweather who's popularity is confined to parts of the Western world. But Pacquiao's popularity travels right around the globe, taking in all the areas that like Mayweather and going on to countries and continents which have hardly heard the word "Mayweather"........... There are probably 2 billion people who know about MannyP but never heard of Mayweather.

One benefit would be that the IRS could show that the monster take-home share that Mayweather boasts about unendingly, just doesnt't exist except in his boastful little mind.

This is something I'm certain he won't agree to....not him. Would burst his "bubble".
            co-sign...

Comment

By the time this fight happens, these guys will be way passed their prime and the fight won't be anything like it would have been. I'm over it.

Comment

Booooooring. The fight will never happen, so this is all just a waste of oxygen.

Comment

bloody morons...lets see if arum will agree to 90% to the winner and 10% to the loser??...no because Floyd will still make the same as Manny in the unlikely event he should lose to a lucky paccypunch lol!!!
                  its getting old

Comment

When there's a fight the world wants to see, three or four years later it might happen. Wow, boxing really knows how to deliver - LOL

Comment

The first two pages of this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X