Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto a LEGITIMATE Hall of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Do you know how to read? I already addressed that I give Cotto no credit on giving Floyd a tough fight. I certainly don't discredit him for losing though. It sucks that Bernard Hopkins couldn't ever get in the ring with someone with half of Floyds talent though. He would of got his **** pushed in just like he did against Calzaghe(an equally overrated fighter).
    so roy jones jr. doesnt have half of floyd's talent?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      So you're arguing that miguel cotto is more impressive than bernard hopkins?

& no it was you're racist bigot ignorant arse that i was specifically talking about in that trayvon martin george zimmerman thread.
      Please direct me to these posts. I don't think I have EVER posted on that subject.

Comment

He should get in. Look at some who are in, and he should be. Titles in 3 weight classes, beat another HOF fighter in Mosley. He'll get in.

Comment

While Wlad was getting knocked around by Corrie Saunders type talent, Cotto was fighting guys ranked in the top 15 p4p. Yeah, Wlads done what exactly in his career? What fighters has Wlad beat that would compare to Cottos top wins?

Oh wait, that's right Wlad is fighting ***ing cruiserweights. I wonder how Cotto would of done fighting flyweights.
          I'm struggling to believe this is a serious post.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            so roy jones jr. doesnt have half of floyd's talent?
            Yeah and he LOST! The only guys worth a **** that Hopkins beat were guys that he picked out of the lower weights. If Cotto beats Alvarez, that right there would be greater than anything Hopkins did in his career. Yeah, Hopkins is a piece of **** and overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              He should get in. Look at some who are in, and he should be. Titles in 3 weight classes, beat another HOF fighter in Mosley. He'll get in.
              that's his only HOFer in his resume.

& cotto getting in is not a lock at all. cotto can lose his next couple of fights and not get in.

he isnt in right now.

You cant be a HOF lock if you only have beaten one hall of famer and they were past prime at that.

cmon son.

Comment

Yeah and he LOST! The only guys worth a **** that Hopkins beat were guys that he picked out of the lower weights. If Cotto beats Alvarez, that right there would be greater than anything Hopkins did in his career. Yeah, Hopkins is a piece of **** and overrated.

I'm no Hopkins fan, but seriously, no.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I'm struggling to believe this is a serious post.
                  David Haye, Eddie Chambers, Jean Mormeck, to name a few. Call me crazy if I don't think Sam Peter stacks up against Judah or Mosley of 2007.

Comment

Dude is a dumb ***, so wouldn't expect anything less. Is Cotto a legitimate hof'er? Does he even realize what that question means? That is asking if he is even in the conversation of being a hof'er, not just a hof'er.
                    He's asking if Cotto is a legitimate HOF'er. If he is a lock HOF at this point.

It's a legitimate question.

Cotto is not a lock HOF'er at this point or atleast he shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I'm no Hopkins fan, but seriously, no.
                      you know you effed up when you got people who dont even like bernard hopkins defending him (me included).

Comment

Working...
                      X