Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto a LEGITIMATE Hall of Famer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    And his poll is a landslide for one side. Yet, he still cried and tried to talk ****, and look down on anyone that disagreed. After being told my many, many different reasons why he should, he still went back to the well with his "gotta beat prime, ATG" ****.
    Do you know how small the HOF would be if to get in, you had to beat an ATG in his prime!?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Do you know how small the HOF would be if to get in, you had to beat an ATG in his prime!?
      I know and that's what is funny. This dude thinks you have to be LEGENDARY to make the hall of fame. If you know the history of this hall of fame you would know in American sports it is arguably the EASIEST to get in. Dude is acting like it is the baseball hall of fame.

Comment

His run at 154 put him in the hall. Before I would have said borderline/probably no. But avenging the marg loss and giving may his second hardest fight has elevated him a bit.

And regardless of how the poll goes miguel is guaranteed to go in.

Him being so popular and always in exciting fights matters to the writers(voters too. Its why gatti will make it. Also there is plenty of guys in the hall wothout a win against a great prime fighter.

Comment

And his poll is a landslide for one side. Yet, he still cried and tried to talk ****, and look down on anyone that disagreed. After being told my many, many different reasons why he should, he still went back to the well with his "gotta beat prime, ATG" ****.

yea because nsb polls = the truth.

I can post this thread in the history section and get a completely different set of results. i posted the poll jut because its a question thread but i already knew the results. as ive said, tards will vote no, fmos will vote yes and boricuas would vote yes.

more important is your reasoning and evidence as to why cotto is or isnt rather than a baised and skewered poll results.

Comment

I know and that's what is funny. This dude thinks you have to be LEGENDARY to make the hall of fame. If you know the history of this hall of fame you would know in American sports it is arguably the EASIEST to get in. Dude is acting like it is the baseball hall of fame.
            The MLB and NFL are hard as hell to get in. Cris Carter, Tim Brown, Jerome Bettis, haven't gotten in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              never said that.

Cotto is no lock to get in. Cotto could lose to julio cesar chavez jr for all we know and are you guys going to say he's surefire?

Cotto isnt done. He could totally fall off especially since he's talking about going up to 160.

Comment

Do you know how to read? I already addressed that I give Cotto no credit on giving Floyd a tough fight. I certainly don't discredit him for losing though. It sucks that Bernard Hopkins couldn't ever get in the ring with someone with half of Floyds talent though. He would of got his **** pushed in just like he did against Calzaghe(an equally overrated fighter).
                You're probably kidding. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  yea because nsb polls = the truth.

I can post this thread in the history section and get a completely different set of results. i posted the poll jut because its a question thread but i already knew the results. as ive said, tards will vote no, fmos will vote yes and boricuas would vote yes.

more important is your reasoning and evidence as to why cotto is or isnt rather than a baised and skewered poll results.
                  You didn't need this thread to make that **** come out. I have been very critical of Hopkins in the past. Hopkins despite being hated by a lot has like a security blanket around him because he's old and went on to do some impressive things. I'm not worried about ruffling someones feathers and have stated my opinion on him quite a few times. Same goes with the Klitschkos and many Europeans fighters and their lack of testing themselves vs the best.

Comment

Funny how Flawless became a Cotto supporter after clowning on him for years.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      never said that.

Cotto is no lock to get in. Cotto could lose to julio cesar chavez jr for all we know and are you guys going to say he's surefire?

Cotto isnt done. He could totally fall off especially since he's talking about going up to 160.
                      So if Cotto fights at 160 against a paper champion, does that get ****ted on too? After all it's a paper champion, right. Despite Cotto would once again be the smaller fighter and at a HUGE disadvantage.

Comment

Working...
                      X