No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Mayweather-Cotto, Stands Firm on 50/50 Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    A ppv purse split reflective of each's revenue generation to date. Please note, manny and bradley could do 2 mil for all we know (anyone think ODH/floyd was gonna do 2.45?) and then manny would be entitled to 50/50 or maybe more.
    ok, so you want a higher guarantee + higher ppv share for floyd...at least you're honest about it.

the problem is, floyd wants all the ppv revenue to himself...do you think he deserves to be blamed for that?

Comment

You never wanted to see the fight in the 1st place. You are not a boxing fan. You are a manny fan that likes to see manny punch and beat up stiffs. Nothing wrong with that just don't try and pass yourself off as something else.
      I'm not interested in the fight anymore. Pac would win, anyway. Floyd is right. He will lose this fight. So I don't blame him for doing his best to stop it from happening.

Just months ago he duped the world into believing the fight is not happening because of drug testing issues. Now we have this money split issues. Seems clear that Floyd has zero interest in the fight. He just say things fans want to hear. Can't wait to see him look like a duck for the rest of his life. That's just two years away. Hmm... let me correct that to 'I can wait.'

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
        And again only Floyd gets the credit? How did PAC get to where he's at now? Did he just wake up one morning and got to where he's at now?
        Yopu seem to be purposely miss reading the post. Regarding purse split, floyd earned the right to get more and IMO set terms because he made himself a larger draw than Manny. Doesn't mean manny didn't work hard to get where he is. It just means floyd is better and should reap the benefits, same way manny would against any other fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          ok, so you want a higher guarantee + higher ppv share for floyd...at least you're honest about it.

the problem is, floyd wants all the ppv revenue to himself...do you think he deserves to be blamed for that?
          Brick how many times are you guys gonna ask me this. $40 mil no ppv was a crappy offer. I know why manny turned it down, and agree he should. That said, manny did the same a long time ago with what was an even split and a fair deal.

I don't want a higher gurantee or purse split. The numbers dictate thats how it should be in floyd's favor. Those same numbers could change after manny/bradley (doubtful but possible).

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            I'm not interested in the fight anymore. Pac would win, anyway. Floyd is right. He will lose this fight. So I don't blame him for doing his best to stop it from happening.

Just months ago he duped the world into believing the fight is not happening because of drug testing issues. Now we have this money split issues. Seems clear that Floyd has zero interest in the fight. He just say things fans want to hear. Can't wait to see him look like a duck for the rest of his life. That's just two years away. Hmm... let me correct that to 'I can wait.'

THen you should probably not debate about it if you are not interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEBOX
              I'm not talking about the purse split I'm talking about ppv.
              Same applies to ppv.

Comment

Brick how many times are you guys gonna ask me this. $40 mil no ppv was a crappy offer. I know why manny turned it down, and agree he should. That said, manny did the same a long time ago with what was an even split and a fair deal.

I don't want a higher gurantee or purse split. The numbers dictate thats how it should be in floyd's favor. Those same numbers could change after manny/bradley (doubtful but possible).
                of course the $40M fixed purse is crappy...you are incapable of putting the blame on floyd though. never saw you blame floyd. for me, pac deserved more of the blame in the 1st negotiation...this time though, it's floyd.

and what numbers are you talking about exactly? how are you gonna compute the purse based on ppv numbers of their previous fights? do you really think that's possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  of course the $40M fixed purse is crappy...you are incapable of putting the blame on floyd though. never saw you blame floyd. for me, pac deserved more of the blame in the 1st negotiation...this time though, it's floyd.

and what numbers are you talking about exactly? how are you gonna compute the purse based on ppv numbers of their previous fights? do you really think that's possible?
                  Uhh I said I agreed manny should not accept deal.

I'm sure Bob and Al know every detail down to the penny. This IMO is why Bob advises manny take 50/50, he knows thats more than he's worth.

Either way after reading about some dude killing another over a floyd argument, makes all of this seem silly. I just hope they fight.

Comment

Uhh I said I agreed manny should not accept deal.

I'm sure Bob and Al know every detail down to the penny. This IMO is why Bob advises manny take 50/50, he knows thats more than he's worth.

Either way after reading about some dude killing another over a floyd argument, makes all of this seem silly. I just hope they fight.

alright, you've made your point...bigger share for floyd reflective of their ppv numbers. time to shut up now...your constant whining is sickening already.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      trust me, i would love nothing more than to see the Heat upset or even extended into a long series...but i just can't see that happening

here's hoping to you being right tho

i want him to elbow Durant this time
                      You and I both would love to see the Heat upset. LLS damn that messed up about wanting Durant to get the treatment. I understand though gotta get your team LA toughest and best opponent out of the way. Rick James voice "COLD-BLOODED!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X