No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan To Explore "No-Contest" in Peterson Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    If they know he took this stuff before the first fight, then it's a legit possibility I would think.
    They didn't know he took it before the fight, it took an admission six months later.

Comment

i wonder is the dc commision just let it pass.

Comment

While they are at it maybe they should overturn De La Hoya-Mosley II since Shane admitted he cheated in that fight too.

Comment

The past is the past. He wasn't caught the first time so you can't just assume that he did. I don't care what his team says, if it isn't from Peterson than it doesn't matter. Just let it go and move on. It won't change how people view Khan anyways. Stop going backwards, move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            The past is the past. He wasn't caught the first time so you can't just assume that he did. I don't care what his team says, if it isn't from Peterson than it doesn't matter. Just let it go and move on. It won't change how people view Khan anyways. Stop going backwards, move forward.
            Apparently Peterson admitted he used it pre Khan 1. Catch up on the articles.

Comment

so if they didnt pick it up before the first fight hes took a masking agent.cheating ****

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                Apparently Peterson admitted he used it pre Khan 1. Catch up on the articles.
                This though...

The past is the past. He wasn't caught the first time

Maybe he'll get his belts back with the NC if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
                  so if they didnt pick it up before the first fight hes took a masking agent.cheating ****
                  Or maybe he just cycled.

Comment

you obviousley aint up to date with the story. like someone said, if you were sacked from work unfairly would u let ot go or try to sue?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Shah Khan, the father of former champion Amir Khan, is still in shock with the ongoing controversy surrounding WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson, who tested positive for “testosterone pellets." Peterson is scheduled to defend his WBA/IBF titles against Amir Khan on May 19th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Both fighters agreed, per the contract terms for their rematch, to take part in a random drug testing protocol.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Alex Ariza once said 'Nobody knows what Pacquiao is taking and whatever he is taking is also being taken by Amir Khan'

I guess everyone nows sees the importance of random drug tests.I guess everyone now understands why Pacquiao wanted to be given notice that drug testers would be coming.
                      I guess everyone now understands why Pacquiao did not want drug tests 14 days before the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X