No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan To Explore "No-Contest" in Peterson Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Does your doctor give your prescriptions to inject under your armpit? I've been prescribed steroids as well if I had a drug test I'd declare it before hand like any normal person! If I forget when the sample a comes back positive I would hope I'd have remembered by then and not wait 6 weeks after my 1st test to remember when sample b comes back positive as well. I hope you see were LP went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      Interesting that the random test caught the use of these pellets but not normal tests.
      It's because the commission tests are inadequate. They don't test for synthetic testosterone. The Vada tests are more comprehensive.

Comment

Why not make the Cotto loss to Margs a no contest too while we are at it? Khan loss, plain and simple...if he was truly as good as he thinks he is, he wouldn't have to crawl, scratch, cry, and look under every rock in the world in order to keep his career afloat.

Dude's dad is annoying as heck too, why doesn't rich arse Amir loan his pops 5 grand to fix that damn gap face he has?

They are reaching for straws......in the end, it'll come out that Peterson was prescribed this stuff by a licensed doctor to treat a medical condition (you know like when they give you STEROIDS for an illness).

It's comical to watch them light up at this glimmer of hope for poor Amir's career.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Why not make the Cotto loss to Margs a no contest too while we are at it? Khan loss, plain and simple...if he was truly as good as he thinks he is, he wouldn't have to crawl, scratch, cry, and look under every rock in the world in order to keep his career afloat.

Dude's dad is annoying as heck too, why doesn't rich arse Amir loan his pops 5 grand to fix that damn gap face he has?

They are reaching for straws......in the end, it'll come out that Peterson was prescribed this stuff by a licensed doctor to treat a medical condition (you know like when they give you STEROIDS for an illness).

It's comical to watch them light up at this glimmer of hope for poor Amir's career.
          It amazes me how some people have no ability to be unbiased in a situation like this, if this were Pacquiao and there were any inclination of PED's he would ABSOLUTELY BE MURDERED on here and there would be no benefit of the doubt.

The fact that this was aginst Khan and your obviously a Bradley fan your actually trying to justify his actions and defend him and soin this into Khan's fault somehow!!!! WOW!!! I'm pretty sure Khan wasn't there forcing the **** down his throat!!!!

Just because Bradley ducked Khan and than his trainer came ot and said he was hoping Peterson would beat his as*, so they wouldn't have to deal with him down the line because they clearly want no part of him doesn't mean you can spin this situation against Khan.

Hoe about being objective and placing the blame where it belongs, ON PETERSON!!!! Not only did he **** Khan, he FU*KED all the fans that were looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozencat
            Peterson ADMITTED to ROIDING right before the Khan fight. It's doesn't get worse for Peterson.

Marg was never caught with plaster in the Cotto fight, while Peterson has been CAUGHT. Big difference.

I'd bet money Petersons fight with Khan will be a no contest, and he'll be stripped. Petersons a cheater and he got caught. It's funny how all you TAKE THE TEST idiots are defending Peterson. Have some shame guys.
            Good Post your absolutely right!!!!!!

Comment

??

I really did think khan win that fight .. I'm not really a fan of either so I am being unbiased .. Khan was busier .. Peterson had some huge rounds but overall wasn't busy enough ..and peterson admitted to using before the first fight so it's a legit beef that the fight can be overturned . Peterson know what he was doing , he's a cheater and should be stripped of that win .. Osdt is a must now in this sport. Who knows how many fighters now are using the same thing?

Comment

Khan's problem doesn't have anything to do with what Peterson may or may not have been taking. His problem is that he is highly overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Interesting, in that case he has a right but I just think he should move on. At this point in Khans career the record or belts doesn't mean that much. Most of us know he's a good fighter and a pretty big name. He should fight in a few weeks so he can be sharp and ready for Bradley in the winter.
                  You are pathetic

Comment

You are a pathetic troll.

Comment

Now that Tim Bradley is getting paid, why can't he put his wife on an extensive exercise regime? Maybe hire a personal trainer so she can lose some fukin weight

Fat slut.

Comment

Working...
                      X