No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan To Explore "No-Contest" in Peterson Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Alex Ariza once said 'Nobody knows what Pacquiao is taking and whatever he is taking is also being taken by Amir Khan'

I guess everyone nows sees the importance of random drug tests.I guess everyone now understands why Pacquiao wanted to be given notice that drug testers would be coming.
    I guess everyone now understands why Pacquiao did not want drug tests 14 days before the fight
    ^ This clown can't even see his own reference stating Pacquiao and Khan take the same damn thing.

Just admit Ariza's special shakes came out clean, while Peterson's did not.

What? Ariza's special shakes just came out clean with OST.

What? Ariza's special shakes just came out clean with OST.

Comment

Cheers mate missed that

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Cheers mate missed that
        No problems.

I don't know what kind of testing the DC commission has but the testing done at the NSAC is supposed to be the best commission when it comes to testing for PEDs and their acceptable T/E ratio is absurd.

Comment

It should be a turned to a Khan win

To me it looks like he took masking supplements in the other tests to hide the roid use, but the random one which he got caught on was as I just said random which caught him red handed

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
            No problems.

I don't know what kind of testing the DC commission has but the testing done at the NSAC is supposed to be the best commission when it comes to testing for PEDs and their acceptable T/E ratio is absurd.
            Yeah it's a bit shocking they allow the levels to be sso high?

Comment

This was Amir Khan and Richard Schaefer's plan all along. Keith Kizer and VADA are obviously on their payroll and they have trashed Lamont Peterson's reputation and destroyed his career with a few Swiss Wire Transfers to VADA HQ.

FREE LAMONT!!!

Comment

Why does team Khan still have to "explore" this option...this should be an automatic thing.. should be changed to a DQ loss for Peterson

Comment

This just goes to show how important RANDOM testing is. Like I've said all allong if a fighter is taking PEDs he would be a fool to fail a test especially when you know when the test will be, however it's harder to cheat the system when you dont know when testing will occur.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Yeah it's a bit shocking they allow the levels to be sso high?
                    It's something that has to be corrected IMO. After reading what Victor Conte had to say about this kind of stuff it's crazy that guys are allowed in the ring with a 5:1 T/E ratio.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                      It's something that has to be corrected IMO. After reading what Victor Conte had to say about this kind of stuff it's crazy that guys are allowed in the ring with a 5:1 T/E ratio.
                      It's actually fairly sickening. That needs to be sorted out

Comment

Working...
                      X