No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Augustus Was Tough, Cotto Was Tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Props to Floyd for keeping it real. It's a shame most of his fans don't.
    How hasn't his fans "kept it real"?

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      They didn't give Cotto five rounds, a draw, or the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Props to Floyd for keeping it real. It's a shame most of his fans don't.
        I would rather say that Pacquiao fans are the ones who don't "keep it real". The Cotto fans here gave props to both men but also had Floyd as the clear winner. Floyd fans gave props to Cotto for being "live". Pacqtards however just keep on hating with unconstructive criticism.

Comment

Maybe because alot of Floyds fans are talking about how he easily dominated Cotto. Or how he intentionally let Cotto hit him and draw blood so he could give the fans a show. Or how he could have knocked-out Cotto at any time, but chose to carry him so the fans could see more of him. I seen a hundred comments like those on here. It's silly. Floyd won a very tough fight and even he recognizes that. Props to Floyd on his win and on his class in victory. His fans don't need to denigrate Cottos effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
            I would rather say that Pacquiao fans are the ones who don't "keep it real". The Cotto fans here gave props to both men but also had Floyd as the clear winner. Floyd fans gave props to Cotto for being "live". Pacqtards however just keep on hating with unconstructive criticism.
            This here^^^^^

Most Mayweather fans always keep it real since they're actual fans of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
              Maybe because alot of Floyds fans are talking about how he easily dominated Cotto. Or how he intentionally let Cotto hit him and draw blood so he could give the fans a show. Or how he could have knocked-out Cotto at any time, but chose to carry him so the fans could see more of him. I seen a hundred comments like those on here. It's silly. Floyd won a very tough fight and even he recognizes that. Props to Floyd on his win and on his class in victory. His fans don't need to denigrate Cottos effort.
              He answered you for me. Green K coming Tony!!

Comment

All I'm saying is if a 2012 Cotto was his toughest opponent, I can only imagine what a 2008 Cotto would've been.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  All I'm saying is if a 2012 Cotto was his toughest opponent, I can only imagine what a 2008 Cotto would've been.
                  Actually think Mayweather would have had an easier time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    well then you would have to compare it to a 2008 Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      This here^^^^^

Most Mayweather fans always keep it real since they're actual fans of the sport.
                      highly laughable

Comment

Working...
                      X