Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Augustus Was Tough, Cotto Was Tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo was still closer than Cotto, and that was against a physically superior Mayweather, albeit not an intellectually superiro (from a boxing standpoint) Mayweather.

Props to Cotto though, he made him work, and he looked like he had more stamina than usual.

Comment

money is giving respect to cotto. thats what its all about

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        U seem to have a problem handling the Truth,
        but your cut and paste action is very impressive...
        This is going to be my only reply to you, even though the mush in your skull you call a brain probably won't process it. I'm sure I'm able to have a more intellectual conversation with a 2 year old than you.

1. Do you truly believe that Floyd is the only one preventing the fight from happening? I'll admit, he's definitely playing his part for preventing the fight from happening. But I myself put blame on all parties. Not just one person. At this level, when each fighter think they are a golden god, egos are playing a big part of it. Each person wants to be in control and is unwilling to bend for the other. Plus, the hatred Bob Arum has for Floyd and Golden Boy doesn't help either. Your name calling and ignorance amazes me and it is sad to see what our current generation is turning into. I get punched in the head on a daily bases from sparring and competition, and I still use the bit of common sense I have to rationalize on situations.

2. I'm not sure what you're talking about with the cut and paste thing. I don't comment much on boxing scene, but I was able to figure out there's a button on the bottom you can click to add multiple quotes into a reply.

3. I wish you luck with the little intelligence you have with even knowing how to use a computer. But please....stay in school. It can help benefit your future in life.

Comment

Pacquiao is even tougher.

Comment

He fokin Pounded your ass boy!!!!! u said cotto has weaknesses that he bleeds and swells just last week! who bled and who swoll up??? bloody nose,bloody mouth swelling, thats why a bigmouth like that always gets shut.Manny would murder you !!!keep ducking and dodging you dont have the goods we all know that now.my my how things change from one moment to the next....

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Pacquiao is even tougher.
              Thats why he ducked this Cotto , Pac is a hype job that needs catch weight to win or he struggles with LWs

Comment

I thought Jesus chavez was the toughest fight for Floyd!! That was the mpst war-like fight for Floyd and he took more punishment than in any other fight i have seen. And it was a close fight!

Comment

Always nice to cross paths, with a Possee Member....
                  Does FRAUD pay U by the Word El Chumpo, Money Mo???

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                    You are an idiot. A pac.fan not a boxing fan

Pac couldnt.do **** against jmm
                    And if your a Chicano, I'm a Martian...
                    Mexicans know a PUNK OUT Artist on sight, and I
                    Suspect your the Possee member, that, waits in the Car,
                    while your Hero dines on Lobster and Kobe Steak, at the Palms...

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                      You are an idiot. A pac.fan not a boxing fan

Pac couldnt.do **** against jmm
                      Tell us why then, El Genius, why FRAUD continues to AVOID Pac the Man On making of the projected Biggest fight in Boxing PPV history,
                      Give us the your words of Wisdom, on that, El Motha Grabber!!!
                      Last edited by jbpanama; 05-08-2012, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X