Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Lashes Out at Arum Over Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All last night showed was 154 isn't the best division for Floyd (even thought nobody there can beat him). Floyd focused on strength for this fight, that wasn't the usual Floyd. For the idiot that suggest that Khan has a prayer with Floyd "YOUR AN IDIOT", lol. I also view this fight as a trap cause when does Floyd stun a fighter then back away? Bottom line, nobodies invincible. Getting this whole jail thing behind him should also make Floyd more focused. To Miguel's credit, that wasn't the same Cotto who fought Manny which is the reason why Manny wouldn't fight him at that weight. Don't be foolish people, Cotto's strength at 54 is the reason Manny didn't wanna face him there.

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
      so whenever floyd tells manny to do something, he should do it right away huh? whenever floyd decides to fight, everyone i mean everyone should be available on the day that floyd chooses, the venue that floyd chooses, guess what floyd is not god that everyone should agree to all his demands ok?... its funny with you fIomos, you think that when floyd says jump, manny should just say ok how high?

Floyd has CLEARLY established that whoever he fight will they will be the challenger. "MANNY NEEDS FLOYD, FLOYD DOESN"T NEED MANNY!!!! 50/50 would be stupid for Floyd to entertain at this point. THEIR SIMPLY NOT ECONOMICALLY EQUAL!!! The numbers for this fight will once again establish that as if it hadn't long ago. If Manny's only taking home a max of 7 million why wouldn't he be elated about a guarantee of 40 million? Isn't that damn near 6 times more? 60/40 plus a PPV share is beyond reasonable in this case. Like someone else said, Manny still has unfinished business with Marquez after 36 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        To me tonights fight proved mayweather doesnt have the goods to beat pacya styles make fights and floyd doesnt have the necesarry style. Lead left hand guys clearly can hurt floyd,southpaws and conventinals with a strong left lead like castillo and delahoya did, tonights fight was a paper politics wins, I chalk it up as a floyd loss simply because Cotto inflicted more damage...
        did u actually watch the fight and did u see cotto's face. normally i would put it down maybe your just a p*ctard and ignore you but looking at your profile you must be just a hater.

Comment

fight wil NEVER HAPPEN. is Pac partially to blame with the whole steroid testing and his association wit arum. yeah - of course. but Mayweather has been a big problem and obviously doesnt want the fight - 1st $ isnt an issue then it is. Pac agrees to testing, but he wont fight Pac bc he doesnt want to risk his health, its all b.s.

Comment

u r completely wong - doesnt mattr how many caps u use. Pac-Marquez 3 did 1.4 mil - Pac-Mosely did 1.2 as did Margarito fight. will Mayweather _cotto do better than Pac- Bradley - yes - bc cotto is a bigger draw than Bradley and alvarez is a draw himself. they are equal, and evry boxing insider agrees

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              Floyd has CLEARLY established that whoever he fight will they will be the challenger. "MANNY NEEDS FLOYD, FLOYD DOESN"T NEED MANNY!!!! 50/50 would be stupid for Floyd to entertain at this point. THEIR SIMPLY NOT ECONOMICALLY EQUAL!!! The numbers for this fight will once again establish that as if it hadn't long ago. If Manny's only taking home a max of 7 million why wouldn't he be elated about a guarantee of 40 million? Isn't that damn near 6 times more? 60/40 plus a PPV share is beyond reasonable in this case. Like someone else said, Manny still has unfinished business with Marquez after 36 rounds.
              r u serious, 7 mil - where did u hear that. he made well ovr 25 mil - plus the 40 mil isnt just for Pac. according to floyds offer thats PAc's share - which means its split with Arum and Roach and evryone else in his camp, u haVe no idea how boxing purses so pls dont pretend that u do bc u read som bs article

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Did it say that in my post? Try reading it first. I think the fight should have happened already but Pac didn't want to take the random blood tests. the same blood tests he supposedly agreed to now Is that true or false? I would not take a flat fee if I was Pacquiao in a fight that big.
                thats what your implying, manny should agree to floyd's test back in 2009, the thing is floyd is not above manny, floyd is not god that everything he says everybody should agree they're equals hence 50/50 is good, and btw manny succumbed and agreed to the testing its not an issue anymore, guess what happened 50/50 is not good anymore, floyd wants 100% of PPV, would that count as pricing yourself out?

Comment

. he cant even keep his excuses straight. 50-50 is the same weather hes with arum or not. Pac should take 58 42 or something like that. Mayweather won't beat him. He throws 3 times the punches of cotto. gaywifebeater will regret ducking him in his prime because hes showing his age now.

Comment

Floyd, please tell us something we don't know.

Team Pacquiao has been moving that goal post in all directions since 2009 to avoid being tested.

This should be the memo sent Pacquiao:

"Manny If You Care About Your Legacy And All You've Built Up To This Point -- Do Not Take That Random Test -- Repeat -- Do Not Take That Random Test.
                    Avoid It At All Cost Or Take It At Your Own Risk."

End Of Story

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                      Arum kept on making excuses to not make the fight,first is "Manny`s cut wont heal in time,then its "i gotta build a stadium".

And Floyd is right about Pacquiao not deserving 50/50 and Pacquiao not doing Floyd numbers.Floyd promotes his own fights and spend a minimum of 10 mil to finance his own fights so Floyd takes a risk financially;while Pacquiao has a promoter which means that promoter funds his fights,so even if pacquiao sold an equal amunt of PPV Floyd would still make more cause he finances his fights so there is no way in hell Pacquaio deserves 50 percent.I would lose respect for Floyd if he gave Pacquiao 50 percent.Don`t be a sucka Floyd,some of the boxing fans are just ignorant.
                      you're completely ignorant bro. 50-50 means 50 percent of the fighters purse and 50 percent of what the fighters are entitled to on PPV. it has nothing to do with what he would get as a promoter.

Comment

Working...
                      X