Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Lashes Out at Arum Over Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This to me speaks in volumes and always has...

"It's not so much that I give a damn whether this fight happens--I don't -- and for me it's not the greatest experience doing a promotion with Floyd Mayweather," Arum said. "But not to do this fight would slow down the momentum of boxing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4672323

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
      maybe im still feeling the patron shots...... but does canelo beat floyd now...........boxingscene nation floyd isnt the floyd from years ago. hes def not in his prime anymore. ortiz's lame ass has his moments against him and cotto did damage tonight. floyds reign at #1 pfp is over. tim bradley prolly beats manny 2......i call it by the end of the year andre ward is atop the pfp list like it or not
      nope..............

Comment

Originally posted by JAS_JAS View Post
        what planet are you on?
        The planet called facts, i don`t have to ask you what planet you live on cause everybody knows P-a-c-t-a-r-d-s don`t live on the same planet as real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
          To me tonights fight proved mayweather doesnt have the goods to beat pacya styles make fights and floyd doesnt have the necesarry style. Lead left hand guys clearly can hurt floyd,southpaws and conventinals with a strong left lead like castillo and delahoya did, tonights fight was a paper politics wins, I chalk it up as a floyd loss simply because Cotto inflicted more damage...

Oh shut up already,you just a Floyd hater and letting that hate guide you.What you still made that floyd mop the Floor with Marquez?If Floyd wanted to beat Cotto easier he could have but he wanted to make the fight more entertaining.WHich i disagree with him cause even Floyd won every round haters like you would say floyf ran all night and is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            The planet called facts, i don`t have to ask you what planet you live on cause everybody knows P-a-c-t-a-r-d-s don`t live on the same planet as real boxing fans.
            no you dont, you twist facts to suit you fIomo agenda

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              Oh shut up already,you just a Floyd hater and letting that hate guide you.What you still made that floyd mop the Floor with Marquez?If Floyd wanted to beat Cotto easier he could have but he wanted to make the fight more entertaining.WHich i disagree with him cause even Floyd won every round haters like you would say floyf ran all night and is boring.
              And you're calling other people fanboys?

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Who was it that went to fight Clottey again when it was 50/50? For some reason Pac fans keep forgetting the fight could have been happen if Manny would have taken the stupid random blood tests that a Kindergarten kid would have. I blame Floyd and Pac for some things but Arum is the nucleus of all problems. He is an in house promoter and if Pac fans or anyone else can't see that then the hate and bias out look is at an all time high.
                so whenever floyd tells manny to do something, he should do it right away huh? whenever floyd decides to fight, everyone i mean everyone should be available on the day that floyd chooses, the venue that floyd chooses, guess what floyd is not god that everyone should agree to all his demands ok?... its funny with you fIomos, you think that when floyd says jump, manny should just say ok how high?

Comment

so whenever floyd tells manny to do something, he should do it right away huh? whenever floyd decides to fight, everyone i mean everyone should be available on the day that floyd chooses, the venue that floyd chooses, guess what floyd is not god that everyone should agree to all his demands ok?... its funny with you fIomos, you think that when floyd says jump, manny should just say ok how high?
                  Did it say that in my post? Try reading it first. I think the fight should have happened already but Pac didn't want to take the random blood tests. the same blood tests he supposedly agreed to now Is that true or false? I would not take a flat fee if I was Pacquiao in a fight that big.

Comment

you think that when floyd says jump, manny should just say ok how high?
                    So you think Floyd is ducking Pacquiao but Pacquiao is the one that didn't want to take the random blood tests back in 09/10 to make the fight happen? That's the B.S. I'm talking about "Pacquiao doesn't have to do what Floyd says. He ain't the commission" but then b!tch about Floyd not wanting the fight? Obviously Pac didn't want it. In my opinion, Floyd should have did it without the blood tests but is it such a big deal if he wanted them? Biggest fight of Pac's life and he is afraid giving blood weakens him? It's a damn joke. The fight ain't happening until both guys swallow their pride, put aside their egos and Pac put Arum in his place. $h!t is real and the truth is there but people hate blinds them from seeing all the false misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                      To me tonights fight proved mayweather doesnt have the goods to beat pacya styles make fights and floyd doesnt have the necesarry style. Lead left hand guys clearly can hurt floyd,southpaws and conventinals with a strong left lead like castillo and delahoya did, tonights fight was a paper politics wins, I chalk it up as a floyd loss simply because Cotto inflicted more damage...
                      Floyd took most of the shots when he was on the ropes tryin to setup counter's which was a mistake on his part cause miguel took his hard shots better than any other fighter has usually floyd's speed frustrates opponents but as for apac fight gotta disagree here pac couldn't stop marquez's right hand how is he gonna stop mayweather's which is a lot faster floyd can say what he wants about creating excitement for the fans but u won't see him fighting off the ropes again.

Comment

Working...
                      X