No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Lashes Out at Arum Over Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Well learn to ****ing write then and stop whining.
    Just learn how to be smart.

Comment

• Nah

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
      Reading you amateur accountants and contract negotiators is almost as funny as reading the overnight PED experts. Let's just see the best fight the best, FFS. The 'sport' has become a joke.
      Your wrong...You got Khan/Peterson, Bute/Froch, PAC/Bradley, Ward/Dawson (maybe), Jmm/Judah (maybe) that's just fights off top of my head..and regardless of your emotions Saturday night fight and the canelo figs were both highly entertaining and fun to watch....we pay to be entertained and we got our money's worth sat...

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        I never said that. That is what Pacquiao fans are saying once the fight ended. I'm saying that props has to be given to Diaz for helping Cotto focus more then he has before. Let me ask you a question...... Do you think Cotto not having an experienced trainer in his corner during the Pac fight helped or hurt him?
        I think that the difference was negligable, he still would have gotten a beating. that was Pac at his best, I think he hit his peak that night.

Comment

• Lol

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I think that the difference was negligable, he still would have gotten a beating. that was Pac at his best, I think he hit his peak that night.
          Im reading every response you've replied to and no one insults you, yet you go hard on anyone debates you...that's laughable....Fisher Price: My first Forum.

Comment

Working...
          X