No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Jr. Lashes Out at Arum Over Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    Arum kept on making excuses to not make the fight,first is "Manny`s cut wont heal in time,then its "i gotta build a stadium".

And Floyd is right about Pacquiao not deserving 50/50 and Pacquiao not doing Floyd numbers.Floyd promotes his own fights and spend a minimum of 10 mil to finance his own fights so Floyd takes a risk financially;while Pacquiao has a promoter which means that promoter funds his fights,so even if pacquiao sold an equal amunt of PPV Floyd would still make more cause he finances his fights so there is no way in hell Pacquaio deserves 50 percent.I would lose respect for Floyd if he gave Pacquiao 50 percent.Don`t be a sucka Floyd,some of the boxing fans are just ignorant.
    what planet are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      More and more people are getting sick of this guy. He knows that fight can only happen if it's 50/50. And he wants like 80/20. Why can't they just leave this guy alone and move on?

But I don't blame him for avoiding Pac at all costs.

your wrong, he wants 100% of the ppv, what a douche...

Comment

To me tonights fight proved mayweather doesnt have the goods to beat pacya styles make fights and floyd doesnt have the necesarry style. Lead left hand guys clearly can hurt floyd,southpaws and conventinals with a strong left lead like castillo and delahoya did, tonights fight was a paper politics wins, I chalk it up as a floyd loss simply because Cotto inflicted more damage...

Comment

Arum kept on making excuses to not make the fight,first is "Manny`s cut wont heal in time,then its "i gotta build a stadium".

And Floyd is right about Pacquiao not deserving 50/50 and Pacquiao not doing Floyd numbers.Floyd promotes his own fights and spend a minimum of 10 mil to finance his own fights so Floyd takes a risk financially;while Pacquiao has a promoter which means that promoter funds his fights,so even if pacquiao sold an equal amunt of PPV Floyd would still make more cause he finances his fights so there is no way in hell Pacquaio deserves 50 percent.I would lose respect for Floyd if he gave Pacquiao 50 percent.Don`t be a sucka Floyd,some of the boxing fans are just ignorant.
          This fight are gonna generate at least 180 mil if not more and pac are just gonna accept the 40 mil while floyd laugh all the way tho the bank ?, its a ****ing insulting slave contract and manny would be a sucker if he accepted.
          Its you that is ignorant.

Comment

Get both of them in one room, Bob Arum and Mayweather because no point in ringing Pacquiao and offering him $40M he doesn't run his own career, then open the real books to both not the fake one that both love to sell to the fans and media and force them to come to a deal, Video the outcome and let the people see who is ducking who for themselves.

Comment

What a pathetic comment, my only interest is to see the best fight the best. Floyd is demanding 100% of the PPV which guarantees the fight won't happen.

Comment

Mayweather priced his way out of the fight. Fight Pacquiao :gay:

Comment

The $40 mil was a lowball offer considering the total revenue this fight would end up making in the end. Don't be fooled though, Bob Arum has been keeping Pacquiao away from this fight for years. He'll milk Pacman til the very last drop!

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                    Didn't Pacquiao offer 50/50 and Mayweather turned him down? It sure wasn't Arum.

Who was it that went to fight Clottey again when it was 50/50? For some reason Pac fans keep forgetting the fight could have been happen if Manny would have taken the stupid random blood tests that a Kindergarten kid would have. I blame Floyd and Pac for some things but Arum is the nucleus of all problems. He is an in house promoter and if Pac fans or anyone else can't see that then the hate and bias out look is at an all time high.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                      Who was it that went to fight Clottey again when it was 50/50? For some reason Pac fans keep forgetting the fight could have been happen if Manny would have taken the stupid random blood tests that a Kindergarten kid would have. I blame Floyd and Pac for some things but Arum is the nucleus of all problems. He is an in house promoter and if Pac fans or anyone else can't see that then the hate and bias out look is at an all time high.
                      Neither of them care about the fans, both are to blame for the fight not happening. It will never happen, and boxing is a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X