No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Believes Mayweather Would Expose Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd want none of Terminator Pac

Terminator Pac to Floyd: Why do you cry?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Floyd want none of Terminator Pac

Thats why Pac was offered 50/50 and a test and he ran away , and he is still running , running from 154 Cotto , running from May at any weight , running from SM at 150 , he is running all the way to the in house 140 pounders ,

Teddy is right ! Bob will never let Pac fight May and get his cash cow exposed lol , whos next JMM in for another robbery lol , Pac is becoming irrelevant outside of Top Rank and Pac ******s .!

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
        styles make fights and when you see a dude fight in a manner that is a 180 degree turn from his true style you have to question if the fix is in. in pac v shane, shane threw more jabs in this fight than he threw in his whole career. and dont forget he had to sign up with top rank to get the fight. in clottey v pac, clottey is a very busy fighter. but in the fight with pac he was a punching bag who when he did throw punches he landed rgular. pac looked like he lost that fight. and clottey was paid a percentage of the ppv. looked like a fix to me. pac v jmm, pac just caint face a boxer-counter puncher and look good. they had years and years to come up with a game plan and failed very badly. trainer of the year my behind. roach is a fraud.
        Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
        Well dumb ass i never said facts!! I said i think!!

yes i think he used PEDS. there were Rumors he was working with Trevor Graham and Freddie also gave Trevor Graham credit for Pacs size. Victor Conte even said hes suspicious lol ..

Yes i said Fixed fights. We are talking about Bob Arum you know the guy who admitted years ago to a grand jury that he paid off judges the same guy whos Top Rank headquarters got raided by the FBI!!
        So yes i do think fixed fights!
        people forget that arum is the biggest crook in the game right now. he under pays pac for most of his fights. and dont forget "yesterday i was lying but today im telling the truth" how can you trust that dude. he ruined the juanma v gamboa fight. and he continues to rob old pac. look at how the cotto v floyd fight was made so quick. because arum was out of the picture. wake up people.
        What's your point? How the hell did Manny look like he lost the fight? Look at the punch stats. Clottely closed up becuz he admits the whole environment of a big fight caused him to choke. Manny threw 1000 punches in that fight and its not the 1st time Clottey refused to throw punches in a fight. He did it against Cotto and he stopped throwing punches against Margarito. Each of u have all these conspiracy theories based on nothing but your gut feelings and a person's gut feelings are meaningless. Without actual evidence of wrong doing then your gut feelings are ridiculous and these assertions are made out of nothing but hate for Manny and a true fight fan does not have such hate for fighters. Yeah all promoters are crooks to some extent. As for Manny changing his fight style 180 degrees, have you ever seen a fighter grow and become a better fighter? That is exactly what Manny did. All he did was grow as a fighter and add more to his offense. No different than Barrera when he grew as a fighter or Hopkins grew as a fighter, or Toney, Vlad Klit., and many more numerous fighters. The reason Manny beats these bigger guys is simple. Its his speed, his footwork, and his left hand. All these big guys are not used to such fast feet, fast hands, and numerous punch out put. Why do u think Marquez, Morales, and to some extent Barrera did much better than the fighters Manny has faced above 140lbs? Its bcuz they are used to quick fighters, with fast feet, and fighters who throw a lot of punches. Lower weight class fighters are much faster and throw many more punches than fighters above 140lbs. Manny beats these big guys because they are just not able to keep up with him. Especially his foot work. Steroids does nothing for footwork and these bigger fighters are just befuddled by Manny's footwork. they can' time him, bcuz they can't catch up to his footspeed. He is in and out, side to side, in very hard to time movements.

You can say as much as u want about Arum being a crook, etc, but that has nothing to do with the price of tea in China. You and Provo's assertions are ridiculous to the point of insanity. They do not make sense, they do not add up, and they are not coherent. It just reeks of desperation from a couple of Mayweather sycophants. I bet both of u would give Floyd a blo-job and and not even pull away when he unloaded in your mouths. The u would go home and brag about it to your adoptive parents, psychiatrists, and parole officers, "I sucked off Money Maywheather"!
        Last edited by jbp23; 05-05-2012, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          Thats why Pac was offered 50/50 and a test and he ran away , and he is still running , running from 154 Cotto , running from May at any weight , running from SM at 150 , he is running all the way to the in house 140 pounders ,

Teddy is right ! Bob will never let Pac fight May and get his cash cow exposed lol , whos next JMM in for another robbery lol , Pac is becoming irrelevant outside of Top Rank and Pac ******s .!

Terminator Pac to Floyd: Why do you cry?

[quote=king khan;12734681]

Comment

just like cotto. one man(pac) wanted to drain him down to 147 while the other man (floyd) said i will face cotto at the wt he is more comfortable with so he can have no excuses when i beat him. which is the better victory?
            Pacquiao fought Cotto in November 2009. When do you think Cotto's prime was? I can tell you one thing, he is further from his prime now in 2012 than he was in 2009.

So one guy uses a catch weight against a fighter closer to his prime, and the other waits like two and a half years more to finally challenge the same fighter who is further from his prime, more war-torn, and slower. Oh, but he lets him fight at a comfortable weight!

My point isn't necessarily that Pacquiao's win is more legitimate (although it may be), but rather that you're just so infatuated by Floyd that you'll forgive his bull**** and not that of his nemesis.

Come on now. Both Manny and Floyd are fighters that are cherry-picking their competition to an extent and using some little tricks here and there along the way to gain an edge. If you want to eliminate catch-weight fights as legitimate wins, be ready to stop using the "Manny struggled with Marquez and Floyd schooled Marquez" argument. It's a stupid triangle theory that doesn't work in boxing anyway.

Oh, and all elite-level athletes take PEDs as far as I'm concerned. We never have all the proof, but it's probably the way things really are.
            Last edited by samouraï; 05-05-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
              the media needs to keep hyping up floyd-manny as an even fight when probably behind closed doors they laugh at that. manny is a bum compared to floyd, in all levels of the game u name, he is a punching bag tailored made for a slaughter. i just laugh at people who think a guy with *****ty footwork, always off balanced, got countered to death by marquez, got knocked out twice before has any ****!ng chance agaisnt the best defensive boxer in the history of the sport. i pity those who keep falling for the media tricks, they benefit since if people think its an even fight, more money its made, but it is a blowout, no chance whatsoever i give manny.
              You said so much and yet your man seems to keep on barking noise.. tell your man to put or shut up coz he is sounding like a sissy girl throwing road blocks when infact according to you it's an easy fight..

Makes no sense aye.. I tell you fear does strange things to you.. ask Floyd maybe he would listen to you that it really is a cake walk.. seems to me you know better than Floyd..

coz road blocks is for ducksville.. and he has put a lot out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                And what you can take is fully dependent on the condition your in , a sick man can be blown over by not much a strong man will stand firm , Manny knows how this works thats why CWs are so important to him , no CW and Cotto ODH and Margo all beat Manny !
                Which one is better flom, a catchweight fight or weight cheating in a catchweight fight?

Comment

you are WRONG!!!!!!! oscar did not "choose" to make the fight at 147. roach said in order to make the fight it had to be at 147(DLH had been at 154 and higher for 8yrs) AND oscar had to make 147 the day of the fight. which prevented him from rehydrating.and made him taylor made for pac. roach even said he wanted to make the fight with floyd at 144 to (make him work a little before the fight) and chico was a fav to beat floyd. many writers had chico by ko. but floyd dropped him likehe will do to wild swinging pac.
                  Learn to read the history. Oscar was already at 145 a month before the actual fight and Oscar is planning to fight Hatton at 140. idiot! FACT! http://cointry.blogspot.com/2008/11/...-pacquiao.html
                  Last edited by straightleft; 05-05-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Anybody that defends weight draining has never boxed or wrestled.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X