Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Believes Mayweather Would Expose Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbp23 View Post
    Referring to Provo's post:
    Jesus Christ in heaven! Are you really that ******. Have you had any traumatic head injuries in your life? Did your foster parent drop u on your head while u were growing up? Your an example as to why mother's should stop breast feeding their children before the age of 12. You are a perfect example of failed attempts at rehabilitizing crack babies. You are the perfect case study of our failed special education department in public schools. You are a perfect poster child of what happens to a person that is revived when oxygen is cut off from the brain for more than 5 minutes. And u r definitely a poster child to the dangers of in-breeding. And finally the ******ity of this post suggests that your family ignored the orders of the Russian government when they instructed everyone to move out of Chernobyl and its immediate area in 1986.

Your feelings tell u this. Well, besides your 5th grade education and your feelings, what facts do u have to back up this fantasy u created in that feeble minded head of yours?
    styles make fights and when you see a dude fight in a manner that is a 180 degree turn from his true style you have to question if the fix is in. in pac v shane, shane threw more jabs in this fight than he threw in his whole career. and dont forget he had to sign up with top rank to get the fight. in clottey v pac, clottey is a very busy fighter. but in the fight with pac he was a punching bag who when he did throw punches he landed rgular. pac looked like he lost that fight. and clottey was paid a percentage of the ppv. looked like a fix to me. pac v jmm, pac just caint face a boxer-counter puncher and look good. they had years and years to come up with a game plan and failed very badly. trainer of the year my behind. roach is a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      people forget that arum is the biggest crook in the game right now. he under pays pac for most of his fights. and dont forget "yesterday i was lying but today im telling the truth" how can you trust that dude. he ruined the juanma v gamboa fight. and he continues to rob old pac. look at how the cotto v floyd fight was made so quick. because arum was out of the picture. wake up people.
      Exactly!! People need to open their eyes. What makes me laugh is when these pac fans say well he offered Floyd a certain amount. Like Ca mon we all know Pacquiao dont call no shots he cant offer anything! Big Bob is his daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        DLH actually wanted to move down in weight. He had the fight with Forbes at 150 before the Pacquiao fight was even mentioned. I do believe that there was a clause that Oscar couldn't weigh more than 147 on fight night though. Why else would they wait to hydrate him until just before the fight.
        its true. roach is a mastermind at getting his fighter the edge they need. and roach said he wanted to make the fight with floyd at 144 to make him work a little. the reason to make him wt 147 the day of the fight is to prevent him from getting back up to 160+ and crushing pac. oscar was drained so bad he couldnt function. i will admit oscar thought he could take the fight and beat pac even with the drain. but to fight at a wt you havent been at in 8 years???? roach always talks about making fighters drop wt. i have very little respect for roach. they even wanted to make cotto drop back down to 147. but cotto said no way he was finished with the drop wt issue. thats how we got cotto v floyd because cotto refused to play the lets make the fight in pacs favour game. good for him

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          All I know is that Oscar said that Pac didn't hit hard.

Then when the whole Floyd-Pac steroid thing broke out. He mentioned in his blog on The Ring website that when he got hit by Pac, he said it was like wow, the power was like getting hit by Mosley and Vargas. no coincidence on why he used those 2 names. Then he deleted that blog.

Now again he's with the Pac didn't hurt him or hits hard.

It doesn't matter if Pac hurt him or not. But, just the contradiction when it comes to Pac power is funny. But, I get it he is trying to fit his little promotional agenda.
          Spin doctors.. Geez, if DLH had to lie he should know if he can back his statements.. His flipflopping , his past statements are hunting him.. especially the picture where in he was on his stool lol, all it tells us he is kissass Floyd rider.

Comment

I don't agree with de la Hoya...

Arum was ready to let Pacquiao fight Mayweather back in 2010 but Mayweather & camp came up with rediculous blood testing which never been required by boxing comission...

Arum don't like BS!!!

We all know Pacquiao only have 3 to 4 fights left in him...
            Mayweather may have the same number...

To be honest, it's Mayweather who will benefit if the fight gets longer to make!
            That's why he's dragging this fight as long as he can...
            The obvious reason is the fighting style. Pacquiao relies on Power, at 33 yrs old already showing some signs that his power is diminishing... In his last 4 fight Pacquiao failed to Knockout his opponent... In fact he only score 1 knockdown in 48 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by johnle43 View Post
              I dont know who would win between floyd and pac (although im sure every expert here will say they KNOW who and why) but why do all the guys that pac beat up way worse than floyd did (except jmm i know) think floyd would beat pac? i find that strange... i dont agree or disagree, just saying its strange because if someone KO'd me and someone else out-pointed me i'd think the guy who ko'd me would probably ko the guy who out-pointed me as a 'most-likely' scenario.
              Interesting thought to ponder. Being beaten up means that he is the conqueror of you hence, should show respect and fear that he beat you up..

Goes to show if this was in a court hearing his word has no bearing or teeth to even go for the other guy who DLH actually got a split decision while the other was he sat on his stool lol

Comment

Originally posted by wengz2002 View Post
                I don't agree with de la Hoya...

Arum was ready to let Pacquiao fight Mayweather back in 2010 but Mayweather & camp came up with rediculous blood testing which never been required by boxing comission...

Arum don't like BS!!!

We all know Pacquiao only have 3 to 4 fights left in him...
                Mayweather may have the same number...

To be honest, it's Mayweather who will benefit if the fight gets longer to make!
                That's why he's dragging this fight as long as he can...
                The obvious reason is the fighting style. Pacquiao relies on Power, at 33 yrs old already showing some signs that his power is diminishing... In his last 4 fight Pacquiao failed to Knockout his opponent... In fact he only score 1 knockdown in 48 rounds.
                you do know that floyd is older than pac right? and roach and arum knew in advance that floyd was going to ask for osdt. it was never a suprise they knew in advance. so you think an older floyd would drag the fight out so he can get older. and just so you know the power is the last thing to go. i saw an interview with jerry cooney some time ago. he suffers from pugilistic dementia. which means he took too many shots and now his brain cannot function properly. but he started to throw some puncher and man did he still have the power. i spoke to a boxer from detroit named cody jones he used to spar with ALI he is up in age, but still looks good. and while the speed is gone he still throws with bad intentions. so stop trying to bend the facts in your boys favour. the speed is the first to go along with the foot speed. so these things work in pacs fav. but it wont matter. the most accurate puncher in the game will ko pac by the 7th round. take that to the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
                  Spin doctors.. Geez, if DLH had to lie he should know if he can back his statements.. His flipflopping , his past statements are hunting him.. especially the picture where in he was on his stool lol, all it tells us he is kissass Floyd rider.
                  Who's being a spin doctor and who's spinning what?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage MGM View Post
                    Interesting thought to ponder. Being beaten up means that he is the conqueror of you hence, should show respect and fear that he beat you up..

Goes to show if this was in a court hearing his word has no bearing or teeth to even go for the other guy who DLH actually got a split decision while the other was he sat on his stool lol
                    one man faced him at his best competitive wt insted of draining him down for a cheapened victory. while the other man drained him down to a wt he hasnt fought at in 8 years. and pac fans say pacs victory was the greater of the 2 LOL just like cotto. one man(pac) wanted to drain him down to 147 while the other man (floyd) said i will face cotto at the wt he is more comfortable with so he can have no excuses when i beat him. which is the better victory?

Comment

the media needs to keep hyping up floyd-manny as an even fight when probably behind closed doors they laugh at that. manny is a bum compared to floyd, in all levels of the game u name, he is a punching bag tailored made for a slaughter. i just laugh at people who think a guy with *****ty footwork, always off balanced, got countered to death by marquez, got knocked out twice before has any ****!ng chance agaisnt the best defensive boxer in the history of the sport. i pity those who keep falling for the media tricks, they benefit since if people think its an even fight, more money its made, but it is a blowout, no chance whatsoever i give manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X