Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Believes Mayweather Would Expose Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dela hoya is still butt hurt with his loss to pacquiao.

Comment

• Puto floyd, "i'm a rich coward."

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya doesn't expect a mega-fight between welterweight champions Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) and Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) to happen any time soon. Mayweather faces WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto on Saturday night, while Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight title against Timothy Bradley on June 9th.

[Click Here To Read More]

But his punches made you quit in your stool... He also rearranged your face.

Last edited by Daniel Alpha; 05-05-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

• double post

Comment

• double post

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
              you are WRONG!!!!!!! oscar did not "choose" to make the fight at 147. roach said in order to make the fight it had to be at 147(DLH had been at 154 and higher for 8yrs) AND oscar had to make 147 the day of the fight. which prevented him from rehydrating.and made him taylor made for pac. roach even said he wanted to make the fight with floyd at 144 to (make him work a little before the fight) and chico was a fav to beat floyd. many writers had chico by ko. but floyd dropped him likehe will do to wild swinging pac.
              You idiot. Was Oscar scheduled to fight Floyd at 147 September the year fought Pac? Did he come in 150 vs Forbes to prepare for the Mayweather fight at 147? Was he chasing Cotto for a fight at WW once Floyd retired? Did Oscar talk about wanting to fight Hatton and make him an approach for a fight in 2008? Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Oscar could go down to fight a 147 or a 140 fighter, but for a 130 fighter it had to be at 154? And you think it would have sold at 154, when at 147 it was seen as one of the biggest mismatches in history (reason why DLH vs such a popular and exciting P4P #1 only did 1.25M buys)?

All DLH cared about was money at that stage, and you bet if he knew it would make more money at 147 than 154 that's why it happened there. No-one EVER made De La Hoya do anything he didn't want, he was THE cash cow who dictated to all his opponents incase you've forgotten, wasn't that long ago. Honestly, if you expected a fighter to go up 3 divisions to fight at 154 after having fought at 130 the same year, you must not have followed the sport very long or are ******ed in some way.

De La Hoya To Weigh Less Than Pacquiao On Dec.6
              ..Oscar de la Hoya has reduced his weight down to 145 pounds a month before the fight.

"Training camp is going well, I've been weighing 145 pounds now for the last three weeks," he said last week. "The weight is no problem - I feel strong.

"I did feel a little light-headed and weak, but now that I have gotten used to it and now that weeks have passed by, I feel fast and strong and comfortable at welterweight.

"And I'm even thinking of going back down to 140 after this fight. I've fought at 130 all the way up to 160. Now I'm going back down to 145. So in a couple of years I'll be hitting 135.

"My way of training and my way of eating has just been very strict, and therefore it's been easy for me to make this weight.

"It's very important for us since I haven't made 147 since I fought Arturo Gatti. I just want to make sure that I feel comfortable, that I feel strong, that I feel full of energy.

"I want to make my body adapt to this weight class. And, now that we've been on weight for several weeks now, I can eat whatever I want."

..He is looking beyond Pacquiao. He wants a bout with Ricky Hatton. And Hatton will not fight him at 147 lbs but at 140 or maybe 145 lbs. For Oscar, the fight with Manny Pacquiao is only a tune up fight for a match at Wembley Stadium with Ricky. He sees more money here with the British crowd who will be watching their idol Hatton fight. Oscar is too confident he can defeat Pacquiao even if he weigh less than Manny. He believes he is too good for Pacquiao. He said he is scared of what he can do to Manny.

Ricky Hatton Rejects De La Hoya Fight

De La Hoya-Hatton In Works For 2008

Ricky Hatton and Oscar De-La Hoya dream fight could become Wembley reality

Ricky Hatton In Oscar De La Hoya's Sights

De La Hoya Planning Move Back to Welterweight
              Last edited by Fighting Pride; 05-05-2012, 04:48 AM.

Comment

• Ouch! LOL...owned!

Tattooed that ass "Property of Fighting Pride".

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                You idiot. Was Oscar scheduled to fight Floyd at 147 September the year fought Pac? Did he come in 150 vs Forbes to prepare for the Mayweather fight at 147? Was he chasing Cotto for a fight at WW once Floyd retired? Did Oscar talk about wanting to fight Hatton and make him an approach for a fight in 2008? Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Oscar could go down to fight a 147 or a 140 fighter, but for a 130 fighter it had to be at 154? And you think it would have sold at 154, when at 147 it was seen as one of the biggest mismatches in history (reason why DLH vs such a popular and exciting P4P #1 only did 1.25M buys)?

All DLH cared about was money at that stage, and you bet if he knew it would make more money at 147 than 154 that's why it happened there. No-one EVER made De La Hoya do anything he didn't want, he was THE cash cow who dictated to all his opponents incase you've forgotten, wasn't that long ago. Honestly, if you expected a fighter to go up 3 divisions to fight at 154 after having fought at 130 the same year, you must not have followed the sport very long or are ******ed in some way.

Comment

• Pacman has already been exposed against Marquez, as far as he can be 'exposed'.
                  He looked like an old guy who did'nt want to hurt his opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boskop View Post
                    Pacman has already been exposed against Marquez, as far as he can be 'exposed'.
                    He looked like an old guy who did'nt want to hurt his opponent.
                    And still floyd won't fight an exposed fighter? why is that.. scared perhaps..

Comment

• maybe oscar should watch their fight again if he really wasn't hurt...

Comment

Working...
                      X