Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just freaking Rematch PDL. I'd rather see that than you fighting Sykes. everybody in the world would rather see that.

Comment

i can't blame salido for wanting a piece of broner but be careful what you ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrien Broner View Post
        that’s a B+, B- fighter with no chin.
        ..and you're fighting a D+ boxer in Sykes. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          I loved the "I only watch Mayweather" bit lol. Like Broner's skills, but the guy has a serious man crush on Floyd.
          At this point it's more of a BroMance, it's a love thang like with Mayweather and 50cent.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see how Broner reacts when he gets cracked on the jaw by a hard puncher.

Comment

I was waiting to see a response from Broner about the dad combing Salido's hair! haha.

Small contradiction in him saying he knew about the JuanMa wins, when he says he doesnt keep tabs..

Wouldn't mind watching this.

Comment

Broner playing the game how its supposed to be played (as is Salido). Gonna be an outstanding fight WHEN (not if) it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
                  Broner playing the game how its supposed to be played (as is Salido). Gonna be an outstanding fight WHEN (not if) it happens.
                  yea, u cant fault either guy for saying what they said. i just hope the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    yea, u cant fault either guy for saying what they said. i just hope the fight happens.
                    All good fights can and will be made...as long as its not a TR vs GB fight (til Arums dead). On a side note....Cant wait 4 season 2 of GOT (The Dragon Queen gonna wreck ****!)

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                      I was waiting to see a response from Broner about the dad combing Salido's hair! haha.

Small contradiction in him saying he knew about the JuanMa wins, when he says he doesnt keep tabs..

Wouldn't mind watching this.
                      Gotta you-tube this, dont remember Salidos dad doing this...if so...hell yea! That was the 1st shot taken at Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X