Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

On Sunday afternoon I talked to a surprisingly-animated featherweight champion Orlando Salido, who took some digs at junior lightweight titlist Adrien Broner.

Coming off of a scintillating rematch with Juan Manuel Lopez last month in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Salido admitted that he isn’t too impressed by the landscape in the featherweight division and is considering a move up in weight, with Broner being his chief objective.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're also evidently bigger

Comment

So is Salido.

He's been thru hell and back unlike Broner who's just about to ride that bus.

Comment

The MexiCAN wants some Broner. Make it happen.

Comment

This is what happens to guys like Mayweather and now Broner. A fighter with a big win challenges him, but that fighter is smaller and limited. Haters say Broner is scared and ducking by turning down the call out. Eventually Broner fights him, wins impressively and haters call it cherry picking a smaller and limited fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
            So is Salido.

He's been thru hell and back unlike Broner who's just about to ride that bus.
            this right here siri has fought the best JMM,Gamboa,Guerrero, and Lopez 2x

meanwhile adriana fought a journeyman for a vacant belt......and beat no where near the best of his weak ass division

Comment

Broner the charlatan hugs all night when he "fights". Fu.ck outa here and let men like JuanMa and Salido make the sport more exciting for casual fans. Idiot.

Comment

this fight isn't going to happen Top Rank is close with salido and golden boy is with broner

Comment

Let's make it happen.

I like this fight.

Both are good fighters.

Comment

broner is only telling the truth......broner a G

Comment

Working...
                    X