Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Salido can carry his power with him to super feather, I would definitely favour him despite the reach disadvantage. Broner is not nearly as proven as him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      Maybe you should just admit your a fanboy of a fighter that hasn't proven anything yet in his career. Broner is like buying a spec stock, nothing more than very risky bet. Oh and I was very serious about stopping a 5'5 Perez anyday of the week, your young man, don't go around thinking that just because someone is a pro boxer that they are the baddest people on the planet, most of these guys would get tore up by regular joe schmoes, I'm not saying I'd KO broner easily, but Perez just aint s***
      wow you Fooking BELLEND.

broner is class this will be more and more obv as time goes on.

Canelo is like enron stocks looks very good but when you dig down a bit its just creative accounting.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
        This is what happens to guys like Mayweather and now Broner. A fighter with a big win challenges him, but that fighter is smaller and limited. Haters say Broner is scared and ducking by turning down the call out. Eventually Broner fights him, wins impressively and haters call it cherry picking a smaller and limited fighter.

So, what are we gonna call it if he beats this nobody "Skykes".. I mean, Who the F.. is Skykes??? put that fight off, show some balls and fight Salido... Broner wants to be the next biggest ducker/cherrypicker of the world. F.. him!! Fight the best out there and then you can say that you shine like gold.. Right now it's nothing but fake glitter..

Comment

• The more this little kunt talks, the more I want to see him get his jaw shattered.

Comment

Working...
          X