Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see the problem with it being 50/50 to be honest, only difference is Pacquiao will have to sort out his own guarantee. Then again 40 million is a crazy amount and the most Pacquiao will ever earn in one fight IMO, so I can understand why some think he should just accept it, can look at it from two different perspectives I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      You never would have thought that an undefeated record could make these sheep so angry. These are the same sheep that cry "undefeated means nothing!" yet they scream and holler when Floyd is mentioned. They wish someone out there could take the 0 away, but they can't. Now I know how cults are formed.
      You really believe being undefeated means everything and not the type of opposition you face?

by that logic Joe Calzaghe should be on the list of greatest of all time as well right?

By the way Floyd lost his first fight is Jose Luis Castillo by a wide margin, you FLoyd says Marquez was robbed, if you want to see a true robbery watch that fight, which im sure most Floyd fans havent since they jumped on his balls in late 06 early 07

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercdoc1998 View Post
        Nobody outside Frauds inner circle believes Pacman needs Fraud(and they only agree to keep the paycheque coming in). Fraud is delusional. Pacman is a way bigger draw because he actually fights people, dangerous people, he ducks nobody.Pacman is a 8 time world Champion who has been in epic battles all along. How many has Flyd been in? NONE! Fraud ducks everybody unless he can make the terms so set against them they have little chance of winning( undersized Marquez, dehydrated Chico Corrales, over the hill De La Hoya(who almost beat Fraud) over the hill Mosely, shot fighter in Cotto(starting to see a pattern) or he cheats(Ortiz) The boxing world knows that there is money to be made in keeping the illusion that Fraud is undefeated but in reality his record means nothing because he never put it on the line against a dangerous opponent, EVER!!!! He's a paper champion and everybody knows it. The first time he's actually in a fight he'll cave because he's not a warrior and never was. He's a fraud and a wife beater. What kind of man terrorizes his wife a kids out of jealousy.....OJ Simpson and Fraud come to mind. He's a greaseball and a low life. A bad person, a bad son, a bad Father and a fraud as a fighter. After the hype and people stop making money off the illusion he'll discover what people really think of him. Save that money Fraud cause your kind of friends cost money.
        People love Manny, Marquez, Morales, Sugar Ray, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Gatti, Cotto, Holyfield, Tyson, Ali, Frazier in spite of their faults because in the ring they were men and because they were and are true warriors. Fraud is just a trickster perpetuating a myth to make money but the record is clear. He NEVER ever faced anybody in their prime and for for that he gets relegated to the back ranks as a great athelete with no heart. The fact that he's just a poor excuse for a human being is secondary. I doubt he could spell heart if ya spotted him the H_E-A-and the R........ I will never pay for a Fraud fight again because he does not fight. If he's so good why isn't he knocking guys out(10 rounds to take out an undersized Ricky Hatton????? Pacman took him out in 2)
        Pacman is he bigger draw because he's a man. Keep talking Fraud but nobody will step up to your defence when the money's gone. We'll all remember the greats but you'll be remembered for avoiding everybody who was dangerous. Why don't you challenge Duran or Hearns they're about your speed and it'll still take you 10 rounds to decision them. Save your money folks Fraud doesn't beat anybody he just fools everybody into thinking he did.
        Pacquiao fights tough opponents and mayweather doesn't unless he's got terms set against them or are over the hill?

You then go on to name fighters Pacquiao fought after Floyd and fighters Pacquiao fought at catch-weights. Wow how dumb can someone be.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          Kev: Cotto sucks as a Mayweather opponent, he's a C class fighter, I don't like the match up.

Kev: Pacquiao sucks as a Mayweather opponent, it's a no-contest, Mayweathers wins easy. I don't like this match up.

Get the hell out of here with your bull**** bro. Either I call a spade a spade or I don't. Quit with your pathetic changing of tunes.
          See your theory is so wrong. IF FLoyd was so sure why hasnt he taken the fight. YOu guys come here time in and time out saying how FLoyd beats Pac so easily. If he wins so easy why doesnt he just take the fight and prove it already. Sorry but nothing *****s can say will prove that wrong until he gets his punk ass in eht ring and fights PAc. Until then he will be continue to be called a chicken **** by a majority of the world, excpet for the few FLoyd nut huggers here.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Floyd thinks we are dumb? I aint ordering his fight I am going to stream it because of this.

Floyd the only one using someones name here is YOU. You came out of retirement the day of the Pacman Hatton fight to fight Marquez, you did that to piggy back off pacmans name, to play with the fans so they will order your fights.

Pacman doesnt give a **** about you, your the only one mentioning his name, you are the one using his name every presser! for the Ortiz fight, Pacman youre next! than you denied it to a reporter that you said that.

For this fight you kept bringing up pacmans name during the presser.

Stop it, you know you dont want to fight him. You said God doesnt want you to lose? well maybe that is why you are avoiding pacquiao for now, and waiting for him to lose or really slow down and look even worse than he did Against JMM. JMM gave pacman a tough fight, yet you still wont fight.

Weak ducking crap
            Pac rejected a 5050 split in 09

Along with a 14 day de-juice/cutoff date..

Why haven't ya'll been calling him a ducker and a coward for the past three years?????????????????????????

Pac
            is
            the
            reason
            the
            fight
            hasn't
            happened
            already

In 09....the fight had a stronger buzz...It was a bona-fide SUPERFIGHT...

JMM III killed that buzz..

Manny's good-guy image has also taken a hit since 09...people are booing his as.s now..

Manny had the BEST DEAL right under his nose three years ago...and ya'll let him off the hook for it..

Just

Remember

Guys

This fight didn't happen in 09 because Manny needed more than 14 days to recover from the tests..

Even Jesus can't get away an excuse that lame..

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Pacquiao fights tough opponents and mayweather doesn't unless he's got terms set against them or are over the hill?

You then go on to name fighters Pacquiao fought after Floyd and fighters Pacquiao fought at catch-weights. Wow how dumb can someone be.

OWNED by Own3rd

Comment

• Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                I don't see the problem with it being 50/50 to be honest, only difference is Pacquiao will have to sort out his own guarantee. Then again 40 million is a crazy amount and the most Pacquiao will ever earn in one fight IMO, so I can understand why some think he should just accept it, can look at it from two different perspectives I suppose.
                Because Mayweather vs Pacquiao will generate around $150 million, maybe more.

Pacquiao will be effectively given away around $40 million of his money, money that he generates.

Pacquiao even offer Floyd 45/45 with the winner getting extra 10% Floyd turned it down.

They even offered Floyd 50 million plus a cut of the PPV, Floyd turned it down.

The drug test, the splits are all just smokescreens, they mean nothing, there is only one reason and one reason alone why this fight has not happen and why it will never happen, because Floyd does not want it.

Comment

• if a man violates the law when he's 18 and is punished for the crime....he'll be seen as that same 18 yr old even when he's 40....those who know of his past will ALWAYS hold that teenage ish against him...thats how it is!!...smh

the boy Floyd rubbed cats the wrong way and dudes don't wanna drink that neutral juice and just read between the lines....I don't care if they ever fight anymore and I don't care if either dude win or lose.....but I do know how to make cake and how to slice it....look at the numbers and stop listening to the voices...let the numbers talk for yall because them dudes who are talking are campaign cats...pom pom dudes.....thats my 2 pennies

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                    "It's funny how some so called 'hardcore' boxing fans act like Mayweather and Haymon are just two Negros who fell off the cotton picking truck yesterday, but somehow landed into the position their in by chance. I've said it before and I'll say it again, common sense tells us that the numbers have already been verified by Haymon proving Manny and his camp are flat out liars. Did not the NSAC payout sheet already reveal the obvious? Weather you like it or not, Floyd doesn't need Manny, because the beautiful thing about time...It reveals everything. It's comedy how fans in this sport can agree that a guy like Arum is a lying greedy old man and ripping Manny off, but at the same time believe his obvious lies when it comes to Manny's true worth.

Anyway I'm cool off the fight because it won't do record breaking numbers like it could have, and Manny's obvious unofficial loss to Marquez just proved he was mostly hyped up anyways.

Martinez, Canelo, Berto/Ortiz winner, and maybe Khan in the UK if he can get back on track is where it's at for Floyd in the next two years.

Pacquiao is old news @ this point."
                    Am sure the real numbers arent revealed to people like me or you, But in the background like you said they know how sells what and whose making up numbers for the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

there is only one reason and one reason alone why this fight has not happen and why it will never happen,.
                      Yep, cause Pac dropped all negotiations in 2009 when blood tests were brought up.

Comment

Working...
                      X