Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    If Mayweather's so convinced he will comfortably win, then yes. And Manny has already said he would be receptive to that type of deal.
    Winning and getting the win are very different things in boxing~ it is unrealistic.

Yea Top Rank and by extension Manny would love that sort of deal, if you catch my drift although I am sure Manny would not really be a party in that since he is such a loveable and honest guy~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      You want it on boxing judges shoulders to decide who gets an extra 45-60+ million, nah there is no room for corruption there~
      Exactly. This is a 50-50 fight. Floyd set the date, called out pac and had arum and his squad looking real bad. Then he pulled this flat fee stunt and lost all of that fan support he had gained.

Comment

• "It's funny how some so called 'hardcore' boxing fans act like Mayweather and Haymon are just two Negros who fell off the cotton picking truck yesterday, but somehow landed into the position their in by chance. I've said it before and I'll say it again, common sense tells us that the numbers have already been verified by Haymon proving Manny and his camp are flat out liars. Did not the NSAC payout sheet already reveal the obvious? Weather you like it or not, Floyd doesn't need Manny, because the beautiful thing about time...It reveals everything. It's comedy how fans in this sport can agree that a guy like Arum is a lying greedy old man and ripping Manny off, but at the same time believe his obvious lies when it comes to Manny's true worth.

Anyway I'm cool off the fight because it won't do record breaking numbers like it could have, and Manny's obvious unofficial loss to Marquez just proved he was mostly hyped up anyways.

Martinez, Canelo, Berto/Ortiz winner, and maybe Khan in the UK if he can get back on track is where it's at for Floyd in the next two years.

Pacquiao is old news @ this point."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          The fight should have happened when Mayweather originally agreed to 50-50 because under no circumstance he's agreeing to it again no fight
          Since Floyd initially agreed to 50/50 back in December 2009, Pac's PPVs have been on par or more successful than Floyd's PPVs.

If Floyd doesn't have the upper hand in the negotiations, he loses his self-esteem. Being on equal terms with Pacquiao makes Floyd feel weak. You think Floyd isn't already jealous of Pacquiao's Nike, Hennessy, HP, etc. endorsement deals all around the world?

Floyd's insecurity has gotten to the point that he bragging about having the clout to get ***** to carry his belts during his ring entrances!!
          Last edited by adp023; 04-22-2012, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Winning and getting the win are very different things in boxing~ it is unrealistic.

Yea Top Rank and by extension Manny would love that sort of deal, if you catch my drift although I am sure Manny would not really be a party in that since he is such a loveable and honest guy~
            Floyd was going to pull this roadblock a long time ago .... it just happened that the "Take the Test" had a life of its own that he didn't have to pull the "money" card ..... but he had it ready, that's for sure ..... but you Floyd fans bit and bit and bit.

Comment

• Like everything in life, it all travels in a circle and ends up where it all started... He dosen't want the fight and is buying himself out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Exactly. This is a 50-50 fight. Floyd set the date, called out pac and had arum and his squad looking real bad. Then he pulled thi flat fee stunt and lost all o that fan support he hsd gained.
                The fight wasn't going to come off anyway, that and this are all just posturing. Floyd wants to look like the more important guy it is part of his whole deal.

Floyd benefits from generating strong emotions out of people, I still don't get why people pay him so much mind but saying stuff like this at this point mean less than nothing and generate a ton of heat.

What gets said in public is real cheap, what really matters is what gets said in privete because that is how deals actually get done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                  "It's funny how some so called 'hardcore' boxing fans act like Mayweather and Haymon are just two Negros who fell off the cotton picking truck yesterday, but somehow landed into the position their in by chance. I've said it before and I'll say it again, common sense tells us that the numbers have already been verified by Haymon proving Manny and his camp are flat out liars. Did not the NSAC payout sheet already reveal the obvious? Weather you like it or not, Floyd doesn't need Manny, because the beautiful thing about time...It reveals everything. It's comedy how fans in this sport can agree that a guy like Arum is a lying greedy old man and ripping Manny off, but at the same time believe his obvious lies when it comes to Manny's true worth.

Anyway I'm cool off the fight because it won't do record breaking numbers like it could have, and Manny's obvious unofficial loss to Marquez just proved he was mostly hyped up anyways.

Martinez, Canelo, Berto/Ortiz winner, and maybe Khan in the UK if he can get back on track is where it's at for Floyd in the next two years.

Pacquiao is old news @ this point."
                  U said TIME reveals everything.

U r right. Coincidence Floyd retired 2x both when his most dangerous fights were present ? Yes time revealed Floyd is about perception not about reality.

Time also revealed the scam of his OSDT. 24/7 365 is the proper time for real olympic testing not 20% of a calenda year.

So if u look at time u see the deception and why Floyd will never be respected historically like a Pacquiao.
                  Time is why FOTD was awarded to a foreign brawler.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Floyd was going to pull this roadblock a long time ago .... it just happened that the "Take the Test" had a life of its own that he didn't have to pull the "money" card ..... but he had it ready, that's for sure ..... but you Floyd fans bit and bit and bit.
                    The fight would have happened, Floyd needed the money at that point. Or do you forget his tax issues. Not Floyd's fault Manny flipped over what should be a meaningless issue, the times changed.

Floyd is doing much better at this point so he can be much more choosey about his pay and what he is willing to accept.

He has a number, either that number will or will not get met. That is what it comes down to.

Comment

• There ya go, puto floyd re-certifies his cowardliness.

Comment

Working...
                      X