Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    And Pac fought an older SSM and lost to JMM but you think he should have 60/40. The thinking on this forum is sad
    Since Floyd retired, Pac did a lot more than beat SSM and JMM. Floyd has done nothing otherworldy since he came back from retirement yet over takes Sergio martinez and Andre Ward and Donaire in the rankings?

Floyd should just give Pac60% if that what it takes to prove Floyd wants Pac. Pac afterall is the one people will be payin to end Floyds record. They will part with their hard earned cash just to see Pac beat Floyds ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      OK I have no logic and manny is ducking a guy he already knocked out. got it.
      I hear your a fan of the guy that won an Olympic gold medal because the entire field fell over , the moral is a handicap is not wining when you duck the same guy without the handicap ,,, thats logic kid !

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Since Floyd retired, Pac did a lot more than beat SSM and JMM. Floyd has done nothing otherworldy since he came back from retirement yet over takes Sergio martinez and Andre Ward and Donaire in the rankings?

Floyd should just give Pac60% if that what it takes to prove Floyd wants Pac. Pac afterall is the one people will be payin to end Floyds record. They will part with their hard earned cash just to see Pac beat Floyds ass.
        Like what has Pac done since Floyd came back? Beat a known cheater to get a vacant belt at a CW against a guy who wasnt even ranked or fight a SSM that EVERYONE said was done or lose to JMM in the eyes of a MAJORITY of fans and alot of Pac fans too. Do you even watch boxing?

Did you really mention Donaire as a top P4P? "peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by fetta View Post
          like what has pac done since floyd came back? Beat a known cheater to get a vacant belt at a cw against a guy who wasnt even ranked or fight a ssm that everyone said was done or lose to jmm in the eyes of a majority of fans and alot of pac fans too. Do you even watch boxing?

Did you really mention donaire as a top p4p? "peeleft:
          ruined.......

Comment

Like what has Pac done since Floyd came back? Beat a known cheater to get a vacant belt at a CW against a guy who wasnt even ranked or fight a SSM that EVERYONE said was done or lose to JMM in the eyes of a MAJORITY of fans and alot of Pac fans too. Do you even watch boxing?

Did you really mention Donaire as a top P4P? "peeleft:
            No matter how you spin it, since FLoyd retired Pac has beat about 9 people and FLoyd has won 2 fights.

If its a football league you get 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and zero points for a loss, or in Floyds case zero points for not fighting anyone.

Which ever way you look at it, Pac has earned way more points than FLoyd, so is a greater fighter by far.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              No matter how you spin it, since FLoyd retired Pac has beat about 9 people and FLoyd has won 2 fights.

If its a football league you get 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and zero points for a loss, or in Floyds case zero points for not fighting anyone.

Which ever way you look at it, Pac has earned way more points than FLoyd, so is a greater fighter by far.
              Oh im sorry i thought we were talking boxing not football. But i can see that yes you dont watch boxing as YOU ARE TRYING TO SPIN IT. Did you really say 9 people since he came back? Please enlighten me with the 9

Comment

• The fact that everyone intelligent realizes this fight has 0 chance of happening while Bob Arum is alive...yet so many dumb ass threads keep getting made...speaks volumes about the general publics level of intelligence (we already knew the Pac-Kool Aid sippers dropped out in Pre-school, but I had more respect for FMJ fans to be true).

Comment

• Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
                  The fact that everyone intelligent realizes this fight has 0 chance of happening while Bob Arum is alive...yet so many dumb ass threads keep getting made...speaks volumes about the general publics level of intelligence (we already knew the Pac-Kool Aid sippers dropped out in Pre-school, but I had more respect for FMJ fans to be true).
                  Im with you in knowing that as long as Arum is alive or Pac with TR it wont be made. Im just in here schooling some 5th graders cause i enjoy watching them get spun in their own web.

Comment

Oh im sorry i thought we were talking boxing not football. But i can see that yes you dont watch boxing as YOU ARE TRYING TO SPIN IT. Did you really say 9 people since he came back? Please enlighten me with the 9
                    You get it exactly, Floyd has done nothing since coming back from retirement.

In tennis you get ranked no1 by what you do on the circuit all year round, its called being a pro. Floyd in line with all his fellow proffesinal sportsmen has done nothing. Just tell him to give Pac 60% and we got a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by black_mamba_fam View Post
                      The fact that everyone intelligent realizes this fight has 0 chance of happening while Bob Arum is alive...yet so many dumb ass threads keep getting made...speaks volumes about the general publics level of intelligence (we already knew the Pac-Kool Aid sippers dropped out in Pre-school, but I had more respect for FMJ fans to be true).

LOL

Floydy next stip, Pacquiao you have to kill Bob Arum, "If you are the Champ kill The Man at Top Rank.

Then we will have the fan boys coming out and saying Manny doesn't want the fight he not killing Arum.

You couldn't make up the stupidity of these guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X