Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
    Your a typical uneducated Mayweather fan who only knows what Fraud tells you. Go do you research and you'll see who is the cause of this fight not happening.
    Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Speaking of being uneducated..

The truth of the matter is that this would be Manny's biggest payday yet. He's used to getting pennies because Bob Arum is always there to take his share. 40 mil is more than enough for a guy who gets 15 mil tops for his fights.

Prime example, Floydy, says it they believe it. No thought no independent knowledge, just Floydy says they believe.

I think I understand now how cults are formed.

Comment

• Maybe i was unaware of when it happened but has there ever been a case one when one fighter offers a flat fee to another fighter so they forgo all of the potential earnings without lawyers or other reps present via long distance call? That is insane

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        WRONG here is some Flo-mos PRO BLACK and they ignore the facts and do everything to defend and spin anything for floyd and follow everything he says

These guys keep saying everyone wants to see the black man fall
        I deplore racism but that stance is preferable to me than they actually buy Floyd's BS, because that would they are a hell of a lot of simpleton morons in this world, I don't want to believe humans are just gullible sheep that are so easily manipulated.

Comment

• You never would have thought that an undefeated record could make these sheep so angry. These are the same sheep that cry "undefeated means nothing!" yet they scream and holler when Floyd is mentioned. They wish someone out there could take the 0 away, but they can't. Now I know how cults are formed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            imagine some dude who beats dudes up for a living was suing you for something like saying he was a coke head....and then wants you to do business with him on a 50/50 basis....imagine that clown ass ish!!....dude wants to sue you and THEN do a deal with you that breaks the bread right down the middle!!!...NOT happening in the REAL world...nah....dudes need to get real and understand certain ish
            What do you mean "not happening in the real world"...This is absolutely untrue and you don't know what you're talking about. Business people, unless they are mentally unbalanced, will make deals with their biggest enemies, if reasonable profit is involved. How many companies would survive if they had to decide first whether they liked that person or not.

I personally know 2 partners of a large, very successful multimillion dollar business who absolutely hate one another, ignore each other outside the business premises, and haven't spoken for nearly 40 years.....except in a business way.

You crazies talk such nonsense.

Comment

• Mayweather needs a reality check

Nobody outside Frauds inner circle believes Pacman needs Fraud(and they only agree to keep the paycheque coming in). Fraud is delusional. Pacman is a way bigger draw because he actually fights people, dangerous people, he ducks nobody.Pacman is a 8 time world Champion who has been in epic battles all along. How many has Flyd been in? NONE! Fraud ducks everybody unless he can make the terms so set against them they have little chance of winning( undersized Marquez, dehydrated Chico Corrales, over the hill De La Hoya(who almost beat Fraud) over the hill Mosely, shot fighter in Cotto(starting to see a pattern) or he cheats(Ortiz) The boxing world knows that there is money to be made in keeping the illusion that Fraud is undefeated but in reality his record means nothing because he never put it on the line against a dangerous opponent, EVER!!!! He's a paper champion and everybody knows it. The first time he's actually in a fight he'll cave because he's not a warrior and never was. He's a fraud and a wife beater. What kind of man terrorizes his wife a kids out of jealousy.....OJ Simpson and Fraud come to mind. He's a greaseball and a low life. A bad person, a bad son, a bad Father and a fraud as a fighter. After the hype and people stop making money off the illusion he'll discover what people really think of him. Save that money Fraud cause your kind of friends cost money.
              People love Manny, Marquez, Morales, Sugar Ray, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Gatti, Cotto, Holyfield, Tyson, Ali, Frazier in spite of their faults because in the ring they were men and because they were and are true warriors. Fraud is just a trickster perpetuating a myth to make money but the record is clear. He NEVER ever faced anybody in their prime and for for that he gets relegated to the back ranks as a great athelete with no heart. The fact that he's just a poor excuse for a human being is secondary. I doubt he could spell heart if ya spotted him the H_E-A-and the R........ I will never pay for a Fraud fight again because he does not fight. If he's so good why isn't he knocking guys out(10 rounds to take out an undersized Ricky Hatton????? Pacman took him out in 2)
              Pacman is he bigger draw because he's a man. Keep talking Fraud but nobody will step up to your defence when the money's gone. We'll all remember the greats but you'll be remembered for avoiding everybody who was dangerous. Why don't you challenge Duran or Hearns they're about your speed and it'll still take you 10 rounds to decision them. Save your money folks Fraud doesn't beat anybody he just fools everybody into thinking he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
                Maybe i was unaware of when it happened but has there ever been a case one when one fighter offers a flat fee to another fighter so they forgo all of the potential earnings without lawyers or other reps present via long distance call? That is insane
                Why is it? You don't need lawyers or to be face to face to agree on something. It's not like they are signing contracts over the phone is it?

Comment

• Floyd and 50 cent must be on the DL lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercdoc1998 View Post
                    Nobody outside Frauds inner circle believes Pacman needs Fraud(and they only agree to keep the paycheque coming in). Fraud is delusional. Pacman is a way bigger draw because he actually fights people, dangerous people, he ducks nobody.Pacman is a 8 time world Champion who has been in epic battles all along. How many has Flyd been in? NONE! Fraud ducks everybody unless he can make the terms so set against them they have little chance of winning( undersized Marquez, dehydrated Chico Corrales, over the hill De La Hoya(who almost beat Fraud) over the hill Mosely, shot fighter in Cotto(starting to see a pattern) or he cheats(Ortiz) The boxing world knows that there is money to be made in keeping the illusion that Fraud is undefeated but in reality his record means nothing because he never put it on the line against a dangerous opponent, EVER!!!! He's a paper champion and everybody knows it. The first time he's actually in a fight he'll cave because he's not a warrior and never was. He's a fraud and a wife beater. What kind of man terrorizes his wife a kids out of jealousy.....OJ Simpson and Fraud come to mind. He's a greaseball and a low life. A bad person, a bad son, a bad Father and a fraud as a fighter. After the hype and people stop making money off the illusion he'll discover what people really think of him. Save that money Fraud cause your kind of friends cost money.
                    People love Manny, Marquez, Morales, Sugar Ray, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Gatti, Cotto, Holyfield, Tyson, Ali, Frazier in spite of their faults because in the ring they were men and because they were and are true warriors. Fraud is just a trickster perpetuating a myth to make money but the record is clear. He NEVER ever faced anybody in their prime and for for that he gets relegated to the back ranks as a great athelete with no heart. The fact that he's just a poor excuse for a human being is secondary. I doubt he could spell heart if ya spotted him the H_E-A-and the R........ I will never pay for a Fraud fight again because he does not fight. If he's so good why isn't he knocking guys out(10 rounds to take out an undersized Ricky Hatton????? Pacman took him out in 2)
                    Pacman is he bigger draw because he's a man. Keep talking Fraud but nobody will step up to your defence when the money's gone. We'll all remember the greats but you'll be remembered for avoiding everybody who was dangerous. Why don't you challenge Duran or Hearns they're about your speed and it'll still take you 10 rounds to decision them. Save your money folks Fraud doesn't beat anybody he just fools everybody into thinking he did.
                    Paragraphs son.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      You never would have thought that an undefeated record could make these sheep so angry. These are the same sheep that cry "undefeated means nothing!" yet they scream and holler when Floyd is mentioned. They wish someone out there could take the 0 away, but they can't. Now I know how cults are formed.
                      Like I said, not a thought of their own.

Floyd could retire tomorrow for all I care, undefeated, don't matter to me. Sven Ottke was undefeated too, Floyd can join that club.

Comment

Working...
                      X