No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril: I'll Fight Brandon Rios at 160 To Get a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I think one of the reasons why people don't like Abril is cause of his lack of power but the blame it on the holding which they BOTH did.

He does not pot shot, it's just that he has no power. Maybe if he goes up in weight he will gain some more power. He is too tall for 135 and looks skinny as ****.

Anyway, don't bother Abril we all know you won and he will not rematch you. It must suck to walk around as the "winner" but you know inside the **** was given to you. Where has pride and integrity gone these days?
    Even if Rios accepts a rematch, promoters will have a hard time selling a clinching fest. People would prefer to see Dancing with the Stars, and for free. Making a fight in pro boxing involves thousands of dollars. Abril's style is more suited for Friday nights fights. He needs to focus on the entertainment part of the sport in his next fight and make a "real" name for himself.

Comment

Watch that clown hug and run all night again?? No thanks. I rather watch waltz videos for free instead of paying to watch a boxer dance waltz.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        weak. pac got his butt kicked plain and simple.
        If Pac got his butt kicked, then Marquez got his face smashed. Plain and simple.

Comment

sum1 msg me.was the fight good??i didnt see it

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
            this clowjn is a disgrace to oxnard! all the good hip hop in oxnard and he comes out to that whack ass rap?
            You mean Kansas

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Richard Abril (17-3-1, 8KOs) feels like he left the ring a winner on Saturday night, even after his controversial split decision loss to Brandon Rios (30-0-1, 22KOs) at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. The consensus at ringside was that Abril had done more than enough to walk out of the fight as the victor. [Click Here To Read More]
              LOL at 160, Abrik got robbed and also jokes!

Comment

If I want to watch that much clinching going on I will just watch the UFC. Forget Abril, I was glad he got robbed!! Yeah Rios looked stupid at times but ****en ABril did not look all that great holding on to Rios hands like that.. Yeah Rios should of Lost to get a wake up calll, that way he can take his career a little more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I think one of the reasons why people don't like Abril is cause of his lack of power but the blame it on the holding which they BOTH did.

He does not pot shot, it's just that he has no power. Maybe if he goes up in weight he will gain some more power. He is too tall for 135 and looks skinny as ****.

Anyway, don't bother Abril we all know you won and he will not rematch you. It must suck to walk around as the "winner" but you know inside the **** was given to you. Where has pride and integrity gone these days?
                  Paisano, Mexicans fanatics (thankfully the minority of Mexicans fans) call boring when their Idol lose, it doesn't matter, they want the boxer to stay still and trade with the brawler they call that "boxing", and then they are so blind, ignorants and fanatics that if the boxer it doesn't matter his last name, is moving and doesn't allow the Mexican brawler to do $h1t, they say that he was clinching and holding, it doesn't matter to them that most of the clinches were initiated by, in this case Rios because he didn't have any sense of distance and timing, they will fabricate excuses after excuses no matter what...

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    Paisano, Mexicans fanatics (thankfully the minority of Mexicans fans) call boring when their Idol lose, it doesn't matter, they want the boxer to stay still and trade with the brawler they call that "boxing", and then they are so blind, ignorants and fanatics that if the boxer it doesn't matter his last name, is moving and doesn't allow the Mexican brawler to do $h1t, they say that he was clinching and holding, it doesn't matter to them that most of the clinches were initiated by, in this case Rios because he didn't have any sense of distance and timing, they will fabricate excuses after excuses no matter what...
                    well now you guys know how it feels when santa cruz was robbed vs casa

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                      well now you guys know how it feels when santa cruz was robbed vs casa
                      Oh, I never excused that freaking decision but two wrongs doesn't make one right, Abril is a boxer not a brawler and ppl here are calling him coward (of course we know they are bitter), excessive clinching when in reality Rios was at fault because he could never time Abril and have no sense of distance at all, he was supposed to work close but not glue to Abril, it didn't work because Abril tagged him every time coming in and coming out, if you want to see crude boxing MMA is the place for it, Abril is a heck of a boxer that almost every brawler will have problem with him, now Rios can thank Abril and go for his GED.

Comment

Working...
                      X