Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abril: I'll Fight Brandon Rios at 160 To Get a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He dont wanna fight! Hes gonna hug all fuking night again. Give it up Abril, Bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
      Brandon probably borrows fellow Donaire's excuse on Rigondeaux.....He has a boring style... LOL
      There is a big difference. Donaire was not beaten by Rigo like Rios was by Abril.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
        this clowjn is a disgrace to oxnard! all the good hip hop in oxnard and he comes out to that whack ass rap?

Worst song ever.

Comment

That wack ass walk-in music by "Capone" (or whatever his name is) is a curse. First Khan now Rios, lol

Brandon , tell Capone to GTFO. Bring back the mariachi/banda.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
            I watched the fight for a second time nothing changed 10-2 Abril he schooled Rios pretty easily no need for a rematch but a Lundy rematch would be good right about now for Abril
            I agree fighting Lundy again would be a good fight for Abril right now. But I doubt Lundy would want to chance it. I didn't see the first fight but it was my understanding that it could have gone either way. High risk low reward for Lundy at this point, it seems like he really gunning for a shot at DeMarco.

Comment

Im a man and i admit that before this fight (and wack ass entrance song) i was a huge Rios fan. He proved to be a one styled fighter and will get smacked at 140. BUT Abril is a total weenie, he didnt do jack **** either. BOTH GUYS LOST in my book.

Comment

I dont like to judge a fighter off of one bad night but Rios had no answer to Abrils cowardice. They both fought like shet.

Comment

Abril: I'll Fight Brandon Rios at 160 To Get a Rematch

Riight.

How many casual fans would want to see your boring style now? Hardcore fans who like your style would just stream your fights. How do you expect HBO to make money and pay you?

That's no longer entertainment you put out there, buddy. It's more like pain and suffering. It's difficult to watch. Here's your opponent who wants to fight and here you are with your holding and clinching preventing the fight from happening.

I'll expect another ten years before networks will even consider making a rematch happen. They can't even make the biggest fight in the world let alone another boring fight.

Comment

Hahahaha! Without a ref that allows hugging and hand holding means Abril's bi.tch ass gets KO'd within 6 rounds easy. Rios should take this wimp's challenge with a ref that does his job unlike the clown "refereeing" that night.

Comment

Can someone please tell me why Rios kept throwing that left hook to Abril's glove? It was so frustrating to watch over and over again. Abril blocked that particular punch every single time. Besides that I think a rematch would put us all to sleep with Abril's style. Very boring fighter and yea a little coward in him but he did win though

Comment

Working...
                      X