Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had Abril winning, but not by a landslide simply because neither fighter hurt one another. Abril didn't land enough clean punches IMO. You have to remember there are judges that favor aggression and volume over 2-3 clean punches.

That's why we always end up with one scorecard favoring the boxer and the other for the puncher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual_Fan View Post
      Plaster, robberies... no wonder MMA is growing in popularity.
      Yeah, top fighters in MMA are getting caught with their standard drug tests.... and Dana White happily keeps them like nothing happened (for a very good and obvious reason).

Comment

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Pac won that fight with Marquez.. Not even close to a robbery so you can throw that out the window..
        I can understand people making the argument that Pac won, after all he did in fact win on the official cards (just as Rios did) but to say it wasn't even close is almost idiotic. People who say pac truly won are in the minority, so you can throw that out the window.

Comment

• Big Mouth Rios Can't Dominate A Clown Named Abril?!!?

Don't be talking about what you'll do to a Pacquiao or a Marquez, or a Maidana, when you can't dominate a nobody named Abril!!! Rios can't handle Victor Ortiz! All the trash talking Rios has done; this is what you get. A guy who can't back up his mouth. Go beat somebody convincingly then talk.

Comment

• Bob arum u ****n a$$hole

ROBBED,ROBBED,****N ROBBED...Boxing has hit an all time low tonight.....Abril u have no reason to hold your head low...you backed up all the talk u talked before the fight and you were a victim of arums madness...Rios you just lost a fan tonight with that poor performance and u should be ashamed to say u won this fight...3 rounds at the most u won.....You dont deserve to face Marquez........Bum Bum Rios...****n Bum....

Comment

• I saw Abril clearly win the fight, he landed the cleaner shot & was constantly tagging Rios..

Comment

• abril boxed his ass of and he lost, hahahahahaha i was laughing thats what he gets, he clinched way too much, didnt mind him boxing and moving around but his clinching was annoying hahaha thats what he gets that he lost no he didnt lose he got robbed, which makes it funnier hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
                  I was on the floor of Marquez-Pacquiao. Many people thought Pacquiao won that fight on the floor. Even guys that had scored the second fight for Marquez scored that fight a draw or for Pacquiao. There was a lot of room for debate on that one. There was no debate here. I can't recall a single emphatic shot that Rios landed in that fight. He looked awful.
                  No dude pacquia fans dont account for writers or analyst cause nearly all had marquez winning.

Comment

• So disrespectful!!!! (Stephen A. Smith voice). No Way Rios won that fight. He won maybe 3 rounds. All bad.

Comment

• bam bam didnt look good

Comment

Working...
                      X