Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Weighs In, Two Pounds Over The Limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios vs Zab. Make it happen

Comment

I just heard he came back at 139... wtf?
      It's just what I heard, but how if true

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Nope. Blame it on Top Rank, they wanted to smear Gamboa's campaign so bad by making Abril show up and having Rios STILL fight with Gamboa or no Gamboa to make Gamboa look as the coward.

This is a backfire waiting to happen on Top Rank.
        Can you keep Gamboa's nut out of your mouth? Rios being unprofessional has nothing to do with him.

Comment

that just confirms that he no longer can fight at 135,if rios wins then he should get marquez at 140. alvarado vs zab in the co-main event..what do u guys think???

Comment

Fck Rios seriously. He lacks elite skill so he needs an advantage. Move up to 140 already you chicken****

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              You know something... Looking back now we all knew this is why Team Gamboa asked for this match and it's sad it didn't happen cause Gamboa would've taken full advantage of Rios' dehydration and definitely stopped him. Rios could go thank Gamboa now on Twitter... go on you can do it.
              You know something... Coulda, woulda, shoulda, BUT didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                that just confirms that he no longer can fight at 135,if rios wins then he should get marquez at 140. alvarado vs zab in the co-main event..what do u guys think???
                Guerrero moves up. Him vs Marquez. Zab vs Rios. Winners fight!? You like?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Can you keep Gamboa's nut out of your mouth? Rios being unprofessional has nothing to do with him.

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  You know something... Coulda, woulda, shoulda, BUT didn't.
                  Good point. We will never know will we?

If he did really came back at 139 good luck with your Mexican fanbase. I guess he said fk it, I need my advantage.

Comment

It's like I said the other day, Rios looked just as drained as he did against Murrey and is done with 135. He only took this fight because of the late change. 140 is a DEEP division and Rios will have some serious challenges. Will win some, lose some. But he chews up and spits out Danny Garcia. Garcia will offer little resistance when Rios overpowers him before the late rounds. Olesegun is more difficult.
                    Last edited by richardt; 04-13-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

this is the 2nd time in the row he did this NSAC SHOULD NOT allow this fight to go through

Comment

Working...
                      X