Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Want Solid Foe For 8/18; Kell Brook Who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would have been a great fight, oh well. I guess they couldn't get a neutral American site like Jersey or something???

If not that fight, I actually hope Alexander fights the Khan, if he beats Peterson. It's 3 months between fights, I'm not sure Khan would be ready in time, who knows. That'd be a good fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      they know what time it is!!...Mike would box their domes off and if they start acting brave he'll knock their domes off!!

Mike Jones is the WW mattress....dudes sleeping on him....but its a nice lil' number of dudes on here who know whats up!!....the "Machine Gun" Squad on deck....ALL Mike Jones supporters hit me up....we gotta start making some noise around here!!
      You know what time it is bro,147lb or 154lb a lot of fighters will avoid Jones..Dude is a problem,and can be so much better if he fought better comp..He seems to be a fighter who can learn from mistakes made in the ring,but I will say he needs to be more active..To many guys worrying about making big money,you have to sharpen those skills..The only way to do that is by fighting...No matter what weight he goes to,if I'm him I all over Arum telling him to get me fights with anybody...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Name who Jones did not wanna fight??I've heard Jones call out Berto,no response..I never heard him call out Brook(I can't lie about that)but Brook would not step in the ring with Jones..It would not be his doing,his handlers would think better of it,Jones is a high risk low reward kinda fight..I would love for Jones to move to 154lb,plenty of beatable fighters there..I do believe most of umm would fight him as well..The WW's are more concerned about the name of a fighter and not the overall skills of a fighter..Jones could easily show he is better then Ortiz Berto brook ifhe had the chance..

Oh and if Jones is a never was,what does that make Brook??Who the hell did he beat??Who the hell did he beat impressively??
        I'd love to see Mike Jones-Andre Berto, in the fall of Berto can beat Ortiz in June.

Mike Jones would also do very good at 154 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          I'd love to see Mike Jones-Andre Berto, in the fall of Berto can beat Ortiz in June.

Mike Jones would also do very good at 154 as well.
          I wanted that fight since before Berto fought Ortiz..But Berto would have never fought Jones,only reason Berto fought Ortiz was cause he thought he smelled puzzy..I like Jones over either of umm...

Comment

I wanted that fight since before Berto fought Ortiz..But Berto would have never fought Jones,only reason Berto fought Ortiz was cause he thought he smelled puzzy..I like Jones over either of umm...
            Mike Jones a good fight for Late in the year. His options are limited though because he's with Top Rank. He won't get fights with Khan, Ortiz, Alexander, etc. He has to hope Peterson or Berto can win their next fights. He can also fight Kell Brook, but Kell better expect to travel. No one is going to the f**king UK to fight Kell Brook. Maybe Jan Zaveck or Selcuk Aydin would, but that's it.

Comment

kell brook who would kick your sorry southpaw right jab as$$

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                I'll put all my live savings on Brook if those two ever meat. I guess Devon didn't really like idea of facing Khan at 140 either? Brook who huh? One year and Devon will be begging for payday against Kell.

My man, I would love to be on the other side of that bet. I give the edge to Alexander, Brook will indeed be the bigger draw and make more money but he hasn't faced close to the type of competition Alexander has. Whether you see them as robberies or not, they aren't his fault by the way he isn't a judge, they were close fights and he has far more experience with world class opponents than Brook.

Be a good fight, but I think he would be too much for Brook, especially as his first real step up.

Comment

Just cause you don't like a fighter doesn't mean that you gotta lie about them.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=461859

Berto's never ducked anyone. His problem was that the welterweight division from 2009-2011 outside of the top 2/3 and him was very thin.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                    Just cause you don't like a fighter doesn't mean that you gotta lie about them.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=461859

Berto's never ducked anyone. His problem was that the welterweight division from 2009-2011 outside of the top 2/3 and him was very thin.
                    What did I lie about??The fight never happened,oh and Jones beat Karass twice and still nothing from Berto...

Comment

What did I lie about??The fight never happened,oh and Jones beat Karass twice and still nothing from Berto...
                      He faught a better opponent instead. Still doesn't change the fact that he also turned down 2 opportunities to fight Berto. There's a reason he still works part-time at The Home Depot. And it's because he's not that good.

Comment

Working...
                      X