Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you find more entertaining, Mayweather JR or Whitaker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    No one is denying defense is a skill, however defensive fighters are rarely, if ever, entertaining fighters.

I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise to you, for years people have been complaining about Mayweather's bouts being boring and a let-down, hell Larry Merchant used to tell him to his face after every fight.

It's the same with every sport, the defensive, cautious teams and individuals are the least entertaining for the neutral.
    Yea but u dont feel that way about Floyd..U prolly watched him spar a dozen times...Floyd is by far the most entertaining fighter of this era...that dude is not normal...he's an alien...and its not just the defense...its the accuracy, the ability to counter with 8 punch combinations like he did Omar, u find Floyd's skills very entertaining, u just lie and say other wise...everyone who calls him boring, just lies cuz they hate the fact that he is so special, so they need something negative to say about it even tho there is none....wtching him spar, he is a very mean, angry, aggressive fighter...very sharp, fast, very tough, durable, physical fighter...and when he gets hit, he walks thru the punch and keeps coming...U love it...we both have the same eyes, and u see what I see...its amazing witnessing it, isnt it?

Comment

^ lolllllll

Comment

I like both but I personally prefer Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I like both but I personally prefer Mayweather.
          Me too. Floyd's a sharper puncher than Pea.

Comment

Outside the ring: - Mayweather
            Inside the ring - Whitaker

Comment

Floyd. Pea entertained as far as im concerend but i just like Floyd a bit more for the sharper punching

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                watching paint dry

or

watching cement harden

Lol! That's actually a really good analogy!

Comment

Floyd, I suppose.

Comment

Whitaker no doubt mind

Comment

Both Whitaker and Mayweather have sparred, I'd really like to know how that sparring session went, as Floyd never got into any details. He wasn't afraid to say he put it on Frankie Randall, but all he's said was he sparred Whitaker.

Comment

Working...
                      X