Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you find more entertaining, Mayweather JR or Whitaker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    watching paint dry

or

watching cement harden

I see someone's lying!..LOL...EVERYONE finds Floyd entertaining, he's too good, and GREAT entertainment, but people lie and say he's boring because they hang on to the past...he aint been boring in years, and he stepped up in his last few fights

Comment

there is no right or wrong answer to this one...

Comment

where the option for none r etnertaining?

Comment

Whitaker. The way he contorted his body to avoid punches was entertaining on its own, and he was more fun throughout his career offensively.

Comment

I know I'm gonna piss off some people now but I'm not really a big fan of "sweet pea's" style. I am not really into too much antics in the ring. Its is nothing like Floyd's style IMO.

I would say that Floyd is more entertaining because he punches sooo clean. you wonder how is it he is able to make a guy stay in position for such a clean shot.

Comment

Both boring for most of their careers, not good for boxing really.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Both boring for most of their careers, not good for boxing really.
                yep they should run in face first,get knockout unconscious,or run head first into the ring post.now thats exciting and great for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  yep they should run in face first,get knockout unconscious,or run head first into the ring post.now thats exciting and great for boxing
                  They're great defensive boxers but this thread is about entertainment and it's not a word I'd associate with either fighter inside the ring at least.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    They're great defensive boxers but this thread is about entertainment and it's not a word I'd associate with either fighter inside the ring at least.
                    defense is very entertaining to me anyone can throw a damn punch but its much harder to evade a punch and make the other person pay for missing.but i guess you like face first brawlers who look like bruised turds after the fight.to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      defense is very entertaining to me anyone can throw a damn punch but its much harder to evade a punch and make the other person pay for missing.but i guess you like face first brawlers who look like bruised turds after the fight.to each their own
                      No one is denying defense is a skill, however defensive fighters are rarely, if ever, entertaining fighters.

I'm not sure why this comes as a surprise to you, for years people have been complaining about Mayweather's bouts being boring and a let-down, hell Larry Merchant used to tell him to his face after every fight.

It's the same with every sport, the defensive, cautious teams and individuals are the least entertaining for the neutral.

Comment

Working...
                      X