Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Floyd's trash talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      "Outwitted"??? Is that what people do on the internet. At least you're giving up the internet tough guy act that you were on yesterday. And no, what "troubles me" is that YOU ARE THE FUTURE OF THIS WORLD......TROUBLING INDEED.

I agree with Pac. Bradley is the best opponent selection sicne JMM in 08', first prime opponent since Solis, and his first actual legit fight since Cotto/Clottey.

The only fight in recent times for Floyd that wasn't legit at the time was JMM at 144. Given that JMM arguably just beat Manny at the weight, Floyd must get some props for shutting him out.

How long have you been watching the sport??? Just curious. It's really, as I stated before, just to know more about where you're coming from.
      Why are you so concerned with analysing me personally? Weird. You never just stick to the topic, you get all hung up on irrelevant ****, which is cop out #3 i guess...lol

The only fight I consider legit from Mayweather recently is Mosley. I think Cotto was a pretty good opponent for Pacquaio and I thought Clottey beat Cotto so I accepted that fight too. Since then? Pretty much all garbage...

Comment

• Whatever Floyd says I don't care about ..... if Floyd fought who he should have with consistency, he would certainly have my respect .... but Floyd thinks differently .... what can you say!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Cotto isn't a C class fighter, but just my opinion an others. It's the two best fights for each right now. I was more or less comparing Pac-Bradley to Mayweather-Hatton, in terms of how good the fight is. Mayweather-Cotto to me is like Pacquiao-Hatton, a good fight but not a huge or great fight. It is an important fight for Floyd to get Cotto on his resume while Cotto can still fight.
          Pac-Hatton

Pac vs Hatton was actually a huge fight, it was an important fight. And it was seen as a competitive fight going in, it was 50-50. The fight was for The Ring and Lineal titles at 140, a weight class that Hatton was undefeated in at the time.

Mayweather-Cotto is no where close to being seen as competitive as Hatton-Pac. Cotto is the clear underdog, unlike Hatton was for the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            Mayweather vs Cotto should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Pacquiao-Bradley. Pacquiao vs Bradley is an actual good fight, it's a competitive fight going in.

If Cotto had two wins over top 10 JMW's, instead of two shot to pieces bums who are not part of the top 10, then this fight would have been more meaningful. Right now it means nothing, it's Mayweather vs a glorified C class fighter for a lot of money. Pac vs Bradley is actually a good fight.
            Is this Kev?

While I dont think Cotto is a C fighter (he's just finished more than anything), at least you're honest enough as a Mayweather fan to call a spade a spade. Cotto-Mayweather is a **** fight. I dont agree with Bradley being a good fight but I can see why people think it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              I dont think, I know. I don't hate Floyd Mayweather but that is usually the first port of call for someone who's losing the argument....Im just surprised you didn't call me a "pactarrrd" or whatever the new phrase is.....thats usually cop out #2.
              What argument was I losing? I just came into this thread reading posts.

But you're doing it again. You're apparently blind to the fact that it's you who fucks up these conversations with your hate and unwillingness to even consider a counter to your arguments, especially one that isn't negative.

As for pactardation, the only legit ones are trolls. I can have a discussion with a Pacquiao fan who knows boxing, and I can agree or disagree without all the theatrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Why are you so concerned with analysing me personally? Weird. You never just stick to the topic, you get all hung up on irrelevant ****, which is cop out #3 i guess...lol

The only fight I consider legit from Mayweather recently is Mosley. I think Cotto was a pretty good opponent for Pacquaio and I thought Clottey beat Cotto so I accepted that fight too. Since then? Pretty much all garbage...
                So.....Ortiz was garbage??? He was coming off 5 straight wins and a draw he should have own over Peterson. And by beating Berto, he'd automatically become the next best WW after Pacquiao. He's young and his prime, and someone people said Floyd wouldn't fight after he beat Berto down. That was a good fight. If Ortiz was a bad fight for Floyd, than Lamont Peterson was a terrible fight for Khan last December, right??? The only thing he'd done since losing to Bradley in a one sided fight was draw with Ortiz (which he should have lost) and beat Victor Cayo.....

And if Cotto was a good fight for Manny in 2009, given his fights prior, than he's a good fight for Mayweather now. He's basically the same guy, only at 154 instead of 145 in that fight.

And well I'll just take the fact that you basically admit to being a teenager and your refusal to admit when you started watching the sport, as reason to not really care about what you say. Like I said before, it just reenforces what people think of you. And nothing about anything you do troubles me....only the fact that you're the worlds future, that's troubling if there ever was such a thing.

Have a good, mate.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post

But you're doing it again. You're apparently blind to the fact that it's you who fucks up these conversations with your hate and unwillingness to even consider a counter to your arguments, especially one that isn't negative.

As for pactardation, the only legit ones are trolls. I can have a discussion with a Pacquiao fan who knows boxing, and I can agree or disagree without all the theatrics.
                  Hey, he's just a teenage kid man, internet warrior, fairweather fan, and fake know-it all, give him a break.....

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    Pac-Hatton

Pac vs Hatton was actually a huge fight, it was an important fight. And it was seen as a competitive fight going in, it was 50-50. The fight was for The Ring and Lineal titles at 140, a weight class that Hatton was undefeated in at the time.

Mayweather-Cotto is no where close to being seen as competitive as Hatton-Pac. Cotto is the clear underdog, unlike Hatton was for the Pacquiao fight.
                    hatton was still a sizable dog in that fight. most of the media people were picking manny to knock him out. i picked manny to stop him in the first half of the fight, for whatever that is worth.

cotto and pacquiao was closer according to the oddsmakers.

hatton was still considered a force at that stage, and seen as a real threat at 140, agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post

Its not so much you're losing that you were never in the running. You can't respond with any counters because you have none so its easy to say someone "hates" Mayweather when you have no facts to respond with.

Kev is a Mayweather fan and he's saying the same as me, in fact he's being more brutal in his assessment. So I guess you can sit down now.

Comment

Working...
                      X