No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Floyd knows the end is in sight, but best believe he's going to have more than 5 fights. With gambling debts inevitably piling up expect to see a FMJ roadshow through his 40s and probably some commentating mirroring RJJ's recent career.
    Undoubtedly....

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      put it this way, the victor ortiz' of this world aint what id call a strong champion. whats his best welterweight win? judah? or the aging mosley?

either way, like i said, its there in black and white. he said it. not me. he isnt looking to fight strong champions. he didnt want to fight cotto when he was undefeated and rated the number 1 welterweight in the world, he went on vacation instead. he didnt want to fight margarito when he was rated the number 1 weltereight in the world, he only wanted to fight mosley because he was well passed his prime!
      Mosley was the number 1 welterweight in the world though...isn't that what you're looking for above?

Comment

• hes just trying to get his money back im assuming he lost alot with these cases, he may eventually lose

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          you are missing your brain. you make absolutely no sense. none. floyd said if manny accepts this deal he will fight him. and guess what manny accepted and floyd increased his demands. hence not a compromise! a compromise is definition-a settlement of differences by mutual concessions. where are floyd's concessions? floyd's doing all the demanding and pac keep conceeding, yet floyd keeps demanding more. if you want the fight to happen you don't demand more when someone agrees to your previous demands. otherwise why didn't floyd demand all the money in the beginning? he wanted to seem reasonable and make it seem like pac was the one ducking but we found out the truth. he doesn't want the fight to happen. this is the 4th time he's increased his demands and publicly lied about what it would take to make the fight happen. what more do you want pac to do? suck his c-ock?
          Thats right...respond to everyone except for me...Floyd ducked the guy that lost to Marquez, and got exposed by Mosley...Pac aint even a threat to him anymore, thats why he has 500k ppv buys...all u gotta do is show me his ppv buys, that will prove he deserves more ppv revenue, and I will shut up and say ur right...but the fact is, Pac is not a big star anymore...in fact, he is just as big of a star as Cotto at this point, and he has himself to blame...the Mosley fight shouldnt have even happened..AT ALL, but if they can show the numbers, then we can argue...until then, it seems like their hiding something

Comment

• im sure boxing web sites are happy with this news!!!! without floyd they lose traffic, the proof is in the numbers!

Comment

• Originally posted by alfredperami View Post
              Right i cant be arsed with you but keep going with the simpleton **** and after work i will intellectually own you, you chump.

you have a one sided point of view get the **** off pacs nuts you fan boy ***.

just so you know pac has been getting spit roast by uncle bob(that’s right he is getting ****ed from behind whilst sucking bob off) for a long time i dont think he has a say in what he eats let alone who he fights.

facts obv mean **** to you i dont care either way but your one-sided **** the ***** one-sided **** i hope you all get exposed. one day the facts which you have no idea of and *****s have no idea of will come out and you will look like a c)nt ...... oh you do already
              what are you trying to say? i can't understand your unintelligent jibberish. all i said were the facts and you are saying i don't have the facts? what's so hard to understand about floyd said "take the test and we got a fight. all the terms are agreed to but the testing" manny says "ok i will take the test" floyd then comes out and says "yeah he will take the test but i want most of the money" so floyd isn't ducking? floyd just made himself look like a liar on purpose? yeah that makes perfect sense. thank god you have the secret "facts" that will "one day" come out and you are at "work" so you can't "own" me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Thats right...respond to everyone except for me...Floyd ducked the guy that lost to Marquez, and got exposed by Mosley...Pac aint even a threat to him anymore, thats why he has 500k ppv buys...all u gotta do is show me his ppv buys, that will prove he deserves more ppv revenue, and I will shut up and say ur right...but the fact is, Pac is not a big star anymore...in fact, he is just as big of a star as Cotto at this point, and he has himself to blame...the Mosley fight shouldnt have even happened..AT ALL, but if they can show the numbers, then we can argue...until then, it seems like their hiding something
                so mosley exposed floyd by hitting him and dazing him? or does that usually happen in professional boxing matches????

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  Mosley was the number 1 welterweight in the world though...isn't that what you're looking for above?
                  no he wasn't. pac was. damn those facts............

Comment

• Well he's already starting with Miguel Cotto as one of the 6 non strong champions. A fight that many people seem to like, not me though.

"Strong champions" is relative, what is strong for Floyd? What if Floyd goes on to fight 5 more fighters that fans find interesting like this Cotto fight? Not Strong doesn't exactly mean not a top fighter. So for all we know, Mayweather doesn't even consider Pacquiao or Martinez strong champions. What if he means strong=young. What if he's going to fight fighters his age or around his age like Martinez and other 30 something year olds?

Either way, it's questionable for any fighter to say something like that. You just don't say that. That's some Freddie Roach/Amir Khan type of honesty. You don't see Hopkins at 47 saying something so stupid like that. Stupid thing to say from Floyd even if he's just being honest. Hopefully out of those 5 last fights he at least gives ME 2-3 matchups to be happy about. Cause like I said, "strong champion" is relative. What he might see as a weak champion, fans might like the fight. So we'll see how everything plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      no he wasn't. pac was. damn those facts............
                      That's not a fact. It is depending on what source you're going by.

Comment

Working...
                      X