No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    you are a moron. why would floyd fight pac back then? because you say so? pac agreed to the demands floyd wanted and floyd ran. THIS IS CALLED USING EVIDENCE. evidence says floyd wouldn't have fought him if pac agreed. idiots say he would. what shall we believe?

also pac outsold mayweather in ppvs and live gate in his last fight. once again you are ignoring facts as expected.
    Show me facts...Dan Rafeal, said Arum REFUSED TO EXPOSE PAC'S PPV NUMBERS...THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL NUMBERS FOR HIS FIGHT WITH MOSLEY NOR MARQUEZ, U LIAR....THERE ARE NONE...AT ALL...EVERYONE KNEW HE WAS FIGHTING BUMS, AND IT AFFECTED PAC'S DRAWING POWER...BACK THHEN, IT WAS 50/50 BECAUSE THEY BOTH WERE BRINGING IN 1 MILLION BUYS PER FIGHT...BUT THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW, BECAUSE PAC HAS 500K PPV BUYS PER FIGHT, WHILE FLOYD GOT A MILLION BUYS FIGHTING ORTIZ WHO WAS A NO NAME, YET CREDIBLE OPPONENT...Come on man, dont scoop this low, to lying just because u want to hate on Floyd...I dont even think ur a pac-crazy, I just think ur a Floydhater, and ur hate for him is getting out of control, for u to scoop this low...Pac deserves to be paid just as much as Cotto, or less considering that Cotto, would DESTROY Oldsley and Marquez, yet Pac STRUGGLED with them..Cotto got similiar ppv buys in his last fight, and Pac is supposed to be the bigger star

Comment

• Unless Floyd pulls another "I never said that, don't put words in my mouth" type scenario (a la fighting Manny Pacquiao next) then one of his managers really needs to put a muzzle on him because he says some of the most ****** things ever.
      At times I think Floyd is a genius with the end results he manages to pull off, but some of the stuff in the middle, especially some of his quotes do him no favours at all.

I admire his honesty in this case at least, but it will be funny once he starts back peddling

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        How do you determine if a fighter is good or not?
        He's just pretending just like the other guy...they know Floyd has a great resume...Floyd helped his resume alot, with the Mosley, and Ortiz fight...but there arent any more ww...down the line, he may fight alexander if he can work his way to the top, Berto, Ortiz rematch which will be historic, after Ortiz murders everyone and becomes his own star

Comment

you are a moron. why would floyd fight pac back then? because you say so? pac agreed to the demands floyd wanted and floyd ran. THIS IS CALLED USING EVIDENCE. evidence says floyd wouldn't have fought him if pac agreed. idiots say he would. what shall we believe?

also pac outsold mayweather in ppvs and live gate in his last fight. once again you are ignoring facts as expected.
          Keep name calling out of NSB, thanks.

Also there is a master thread for Floyd-Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
            How do you determine if a fighter is good or not?
            put it this way, the victor ortiz' of this world aint what id call a strong champion. whats his best welterweight win? judah? or the aging mosley?

either way, like i said, its there in black and white. he said it. not me. he isnt looking to fight strong champions. he didnt want to fight cotto when he was undefeated and rated the number 1 welterweight in the world, he went on vacation instead. he didnt want to fight margarito when he was rated the number 1 weltereight in the world, he only wanted to fight mosley because he was well passed his prime!

Comment

• Floyd knows the end is in sight, but best believe he's going to have more than 5 fights. With ******** debts inevitably piling up expect to see a FMJ roadshow through his 40s and probably some commentating mirroring RJJ's recent career.

Comment

everything i said was the truth. i'm so sorry the truth offended you. just chocking it up to "well they are both ducking" is simpleton logic. floyd said take the test and i will bust pac up. well pac agreed and he changed his demands again. why say they are both ducking, especially when floyd was the one who was proven to be the ducker all along? floyd's the only one being completely unreasonable here. the fact that you can't see that means you are probably pretty ******. i bet you fall for the wallet inspector trick.
                Right i cant be arsed with you but keep going with the simpleton **** and after work i will intellectually own you, you chump.

you have a one sided point of view get the **** off pacs nuts you fan boy ***.

just so you know pac has been getting spit roast by uncle bob(that’s right he is getting ****ed from behind whilst sucking bob off) for a long time i dont think he has a say in what he eats let alone who he fights.

facts obv mean **** to you i dont care either way but your one-sided **** the ***** one-sided **** i hope you all get exposed. one day the facts which you have no idea of and *****s have no idea of will come out and you will look like a c)nt ...... oh you do already

Comment

• Now that Floyd is older he is an expert at ducking, there is not a fighter on the planet that Floyd cannot duck. The excuses he comes out with are second to none, the way he fools some of his gullible fans has become an art form.

Floyd Mayweather truly is "King of Duckers"

The guy has basically come out and said he does not want to fight strong champions and will be looking to carry on his career by having easy fights, but even when it comes from the horse's mouth the delusional fanboys still can't accept it.

NO PACQUIAO

NO MARTINEZ

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Keep name calling out of NSB, thanks.

Also there is a master thread for Floyd-Pac
                    Tanx u, tanx u...Guys getting frustrated, and Im slowly starting to see it becoming a problem...I was worried about racist remarks coming my way, but someone came before it was too late

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Another avoidance of the question.

I asked you, using the scientifc evidence you said, why should floyd offer manny the same deal or another compromise offer since manny already turned it down?

AS you have said repeatedly in this thread, we should use EVIDENCE! Using your logic, it makes no sense for floyd to offer manny 50/50 and OST now because it will get refused?

Or am I missing your point?
                      you are missing your brain. you make absolutely no sense. none. floyd said if manny accepts this deal he will fight him. and guess what manny accepted and floyd increased his demands. hence not a compromise! a compromise is definition-a settlement of differences by mutual concessions. where are floyd's concessions? floyd's doing all the demanding and pac keep conceeding, yet floyd keeps demanding more. if you want the fight to happen you don't demand more when someone agrees to your previous demands. otherwise why didn't floyd demand all the money in the beginning? he wanted to seem reasonable and make it seem like pac was the one ducking but we found out the truth. he doesn't want the fight to happen. this is the 4th time he's increased his demands and publicly lied about what it would take to make the fight happen. what more do you want pac to do? suck his c-ock?

Comment

Working...
                      X