No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sangre Azteca View Post
    Canelo, Ortiz 2, Guerrero, khan, Marquez 2, and Gamboa, pathetic Floyd and you called yourself the greatest? You are great at ducking, all time great ducker.
    U is a class A FOOL..He said Guerro and Marquez 2...LMAO...Aye I think Floyd will fight Bradley, if Pac struggles with him...I wouldnt mind seeing Bradley get his mouth shut, IF he can prove something against Pac

Comment

• I knew it! I talked about this just the other day to someone and what a coincidence I now have an article to show him with Floyd saying it himself. I told my boy Floyd AT THE VERY LEAST has 5 more in him but I think he has more, that I see Floyd with at least 50 fights before he shuts it down and now look Floyd came out and said it himself..

Comment

• No way bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          floyd "take the test"

pac "ok i will take the test"

floyd "I'm outta here!"

you can't possibly think pac ducked floyd when floyd ran the second pac accepted his fake demands. the fight would have happened but floyd wanted drug testing. then the fight would have happened after pac agreed to drug testing but floyd made up another excuse. you can't say the fight would have happened in between those 2 areas. it's illogical. we found out floyd was lying. pac's been the one constantly giving ground and trying to make the fight happen. floyd's just been moving further and further away the closer pac gets. you are a misinformed fool. not like it matters much because you aren't able to interpret evidence correctly even when it's right in front of your re-tarded face.
          Im sorry, but Pac ducked Floyd to fight Clottey, its not even a discusion, and everytime the pac fight fell through, Floyd went on to fight someone bigger and stronger, while Pac fought bums...if Pac is fighting bums, why is he gonna wake up and fight the BEST?..If Floyd is fighting champions, why is he gonna wake up and duck a little bitty guy all of a sudden?...If ur a ducker, then u duck them all...u dont duck an easy fight, to fight bigger, stronger guys...but u know all of this...and btw, Pac said he would take less, and now he is hiding his ppv numbers?..Dont get mad at Floyd..Pac should have never even said that, cuz Floyd WONT FORGET IT...And Bob came out and said he wont release ppv numbers anymore...pac fighting Mosley, and old Marquez, for all we know he got 500k ppv numbers...you can complain, when the ppv numbers come out, and Pac has a million buys...but why all of a sudden, they want to keep them private?...Im sorry, but its NO WAY, I will go along with what u are saying...ur just pretending and playing dumb..U cant even come at me, unless u come at me right boy!

Comment

you are a fool. if manny agreed to drug testing in 2009 floyd would have fought him? based on what? once again fools ignoring evidence and making up false realities. the evidence we ACTUALLY have says floyd wouldn't fight manny if he agreed to the tests. the fact that you think floyd would have fought him back then shows just how gullible and ****** you are. you are a fiddle.
            But manny didn't. So floyd offered 24 days, manny still refused. Then floyd offered 14 days, and manny still refused. Not until after floyd went back to 0 days because manny wouldn't compromise, did manny finally agree to OST. Not excatly courageous.

Everyone of your posts from Dec 2009 regarding this fight wouldn't have been posted if manny simply agreed to the same deal floyd is offering now.

So since you are such a student of history and scientfic evidence answer me this. Since manny refused to fight becuase of floyd's request for OST, why should floyd make another compromise offer to manny?

Since this is the case, floyd shouldn't offer OST and 50/50, right? Using your logic, manny will refuse the compromise just like he did in Dec 2009.

Or is that not factual?

Comment

• "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

hahahaha well no surprise there then, you have been doing that your whole career. how can people support this guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                But manny didn't. So floyd offered 24 days, manny still refused. Then floyd offered 14 days, and manny still refused. Not until after floyd went back to 0 days because manny wouldn't compromise, did manny finally agree to OST. Not excatly courageous.

Everyone of your posts from Dec 2009 regarding this fight wouldn't have been posted if manny simply agreed to the same deal floyd is offering now.

So since you are such a student of history and scientfic evidence answer me this. Since manny refused to fight becuase of floyd's request for OST, why should floyd make another compromise offer to manny?

Since this is the case, floyd shouldn't offer OST and 50/50, right? Using your logic, manny will refuse the compromise just like he did in Dec 2009.

Or is that not factual?
                demanding more and more is not a compromise. are you seriously a fu-king idiot?

Comment

demanding more and more is not a compromise. are you seriously a fu-king idiot?
                  I didn't think you'd have the guts to answer the question.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    Im sorry, but Pac ducked Floyd to fight Clottey, its not even a discusion, and everytime the pac fight fell through, Floyd went on to fight someone bigger and stronger, while Pac fought bums...if Pac is fighting bums, why is he gonna wake up and fight the BEST?..If Floyd is fighting champions, why is he gonna wake up and duck a little bitty guy all of a sudden?...If ur a ducker, then u duck them all...u dont duck an easy fight, to fight bigger, stronger guys...but u know all of this...and btw, Pac said he would take less, and now he is hiding his ppv numbers?..Dont get mad at Floyd..Pac should have never even said that, cuz Floyd WONT FORGET IT...And Bob came out and said he wont release ppv numbers anymore...pac fighting Mosley, and old Marquez, for all we know he got 500k ppv numbers...you can complain, when the ppv numbers come out, and Pac has a million buys...but why all of a sudden, they want to keep them private?...Im sorry, but its NO WAY, I will go along with what u are saying...ur just pretending and playing dumb..U cant even come at me, unless u come at me right boy!
                    it's not a discussion because you are too ****** to discuss it. we found out if manny accepted the drug testing floyd would just run away. so how was manny the ducker? because he didn't agree to floyd's fake demands? smart people are able to change their mind based on the discovery of new evidence. you unfortunately are not one of those people.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

hahahaha well no surprise there then, you have been doing that your whole career. how can people support this guy?
                      Is that right? Or is this just hyperbole?

Comment

Working...
                      X