Floyd's list of fighters that he will face

Late 2012 Guerreo 147lbs
      Early 2013 Alexander 147lbs
      Late 2013 Berto 154lbs
      Early 2014 Strum 160lbs
      Late 2014 Gamboa 154lbs
      That's actually not a terrible list minus Gamboa at 154

Mediocre? Yes. Laughable/terrible? No.

Anyways, I don't see him fighting Sturm, Berto or Gamboa. Mayweather likes Gamboa. He wants him or Broner to be the next big star, so he won't fight Gamboa.

Berto and Mayweather are friends and are Haymon fighters, Haymon fighters have never fought eachother from what I know of.

Sturm? That's not a terrible fight. It's a not a great win, but it would be an okay win. But I don't think Floyd would fight him. He'd probably fight Martinez when they're both in their late 30s, or maybe even sooner than we think.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Fighters that Floyd won't fight

Pacquiao
        Martinez

Potential to duck

Khan
        Brook
        Floyd fought Mosley after he was turned down by Roach because he was too good.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Fighters that Floyd won't fight

Pacquiao
          Martinez

Potential to duck

Khan
          Brook

Those wins would be worse than Sturm, Berto, Alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            That's actually not a terrible list minus Gamboa at 154

Mediocre? Yes. Laughable/terrible? No.

Anyways, I don't see him fighting Sturm, Berto or Gamboa. Mayweather likes Gamboa. He wants him or Broner to be the next big star, so he won't fight Gamboa.

Berto and Mayweather are friends and are Haymon fighters, Haymon fighters have never fought eachother from what I know of.

Sturm? That's not a terrible fight. It's a not a great win, but it would be an okay win. But I don't think Floyd would fight him. He'd probably fight Martinez when they're both in their late 30s, or maybe even sooner than we think.
            Yes it not a bad list, but is not a great list either.

Floyd doesn't fight bums, he just doesn't fight the elite, or the hot fighter at the moment.

Last time he did that was Castillo, and still JLC is not a top draw fighter or even a dominant champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Floyd fought Mosley after he was turned down by Roach because he was too good.
              What Sugar Shane who was 38 years old and 17 months out of the ring and was overtrained as he was training for the past 5 months.

But then again that was one of Floyd's best wins, says it all about his resume.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                Here are the facts:

Manny has absolutely NO REASON for ever resisting OST!!!
                Manny and Arum made every excuse in the world for May 5th!
                A 50/50 split is so ridiculous that Manny is on record saying he would take less!
                Manny chooses fights based on him having the advantage!
                If boxing wasn't corrupt Manny would be trying to avenge a JMM loss!!!
                Floyd will beat Martinez and Tards will say "but he's afraid of Pacroid"
                Bottom Line: Tards suffer from a serious mental illness that scientist haven't come up with a cure for.
                P.S. Don't be surprised if Floyd's days at 147 are over because my prediction is he will take a tune up after his 2 month stint then he will fight Alvarez, perhaps another tuner then Martinez. Floyd is brilliant for seeing that Top Rank fighters are the only ones resisting OST (Chavez Jr., Manny). Khan's ego is so big that his dispute with Ariza was over him not wanting to juice because he thinks he's that good which is why he is willing to submit to testing while the others aren't.
                LMAO, SINCE YOU GOT A NICE FIRE STARTED BRO LET ME ADD A LITTLE MORE LIGHTER FLUID...

You now how peopel are always throwing up the excuse..." Manny said after margarito that he would not fight above 147 again because its simply too much for him...."

Well the forget he made this asinine statement after he fought Margarito back in November of 2010... He came back later and offered Cotto a 150 catchweight!!!!!

I thought he could no longer fight above 147???

Then in april he made this statement....

Along with shunning a fight with Bradley or Khan but teasing fight fans with a possible interest in Marquez, Pacquiao confirmed to this scribe his willingness to meet boxing's newest star, Sergio Martinez.
                "I will fight him; I am not afraid of Martinez. I will fight him, but we must meet at a catchweight around 150 (lbs). This would be a very good fight, but I have to protect myself too. I cannot gain too much weight for this and my opponent cannot be too big for me either.
                "

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=27696&more=1

So now it should be evident to the world that he cant fight above 147 unless he has a clear advantage... But is the what makes a man great??

He lied and stated he couldnt fight above 147...

then offered to fight Martinez @ 150, to later go back on his own offer, and then came this year and offered cotto a fight at 150........

PACQUIAO IS A PART TIME BROAD.... HE FAKE!!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A PART TIME BROAD, IF SHE GETS DOWN ON SUNDAY, SHE WILL THE REST OF THE WEEK TOO!!!

PACQUIAO IS A LYING CHEAT. BASED ON THE EVIDENCE I HAVE REVIEWED, YET NONE OF THESE GUYS CALL HIM ON IT.

JUST A LITTLE MORE FUEL FOR THE FIRE.... LOL

[IMG]http://eastcounty****zine.org/sites/default/files/CampFire.jpg[/IMG]

+

Comment

Here are the facts:

A 50/50 split is so ridiculous that Manny is on record saying he would take less!
                  Bottom Line: Tards suffer from a serious mental illness that scientist haven't come up with a cure for.
                  P.S. Don't be surprised if Floyd's days at 147 are over because my prediction is he will take a tune up after his 2 month stint then he will fight Alvarez, perhaps another tuner then Martinez. Floyd is brilliant for seeing that Top Rank fighters are the only ones resisting OST (Chavez Jr., Manny). Khan's ego is so big that his dispute with Ariza was over him not wanting to juice because he thinks he's that good which is why he is willing to submit to testing while the others aren't.
                  LMAO, SINCE YOU GOT A NICE FIRE STARTED BRO LET ME ADD A LITTLE MORE LIGHTER FLUID...

You now how peopel are always throwing up the excuse..." Manny said after margarito that he would not fight above 147 again because its simply too much for him...."

Well the forget he made this asinine statement after he fought Margarito back in November of 2010... He came back later and offered Cotto a 150 catchweight!!!!!

Along with shunning a fight with Bradley or Khan but teasing fight fans with a possible interest in Marquez, Pacquiao confirmed to this scribe his willingness to meet boxing's newest star, Sergio Martinez.
                  "I will fight him; I am not afraid of Martinez. I will fight him, but we must meet at a catchweight around 150 (lbs). This would be a very good fight, but I have to protect myself too. I cannot gain too much weight for this and my opponent cannot be too big for me either.
                  "

So now it should be evident to the world that he cant fight above 147 unless he has a clear advantage... But is the what makes a man great??

then offered to fight Martinez @ 150, to later go back on his own offer, and then came this year and offered cotto a fight at 150........

EVERYONE KNOWS THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A PART TIME BROAD, IF SHE GETS DOWN ON SUNDAY, SHE WILL THE REST OF THE WEEK TOO!!!

PACQUIAO IS A LYING CHEAT. BASED ON THE EVIDENCE I HAVE REVIEWED, YET NONE OF THESE GUYS CALL HIM ON IT.

+

Comment

Here are the facts:

You now how people are always throwing up the excuse..." Manny said after margarito that he would not fight above 147 again because its simply too much for him...."

"

+

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post

Those wins would be worse than Sturm, Berto, Alexander.

Sturm can only win when he fights in Germany, Berto will sit on the ropes and get pounded, ala-Ortiz fight, Alexander will run and say it burns.

Floyd: If Khan beats Jessie Vargas then I will fight him.

Khan: I'm willing to fight Vargas to fight Floyd.

Floyd: I was only joking.

Comment

Working...
                      X