Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Molina To Appeal Disqualification Defeat To Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkand is a main event fighter. But let him fight like a wildman not as some slow methodical caveman like last night. Wolfe screwed that fight plan up and hampered Kirland. Kirkland is best when fighting all out. Kirkland must think his name is mother F er's because that's all he heard in the corner by the uncouth Wolfe.

Comment

Kirkland is garbage. Molina did what he had to do and it was working. People act like they never scene anyone clinch before. What did you guys expect Molina to do, just stand and trade with a huge puncher. Even with that loss I see Molina going farther then Kirkland. Kirkland sucks, he only be champ if they find some mope that just stands right in front of him.

Comment

BAM baby............was holding off on paying my bets because I knew this was gonna happen...same thing with the Hopkins/Dawson fight - I paid up and then they reversed it and I never got any of my points back - not this time though son!

They were trying to avoid an investigation by using the DQ to get Kirkland the win because if they had used the scores, it would have been pure outrage. Kirkland lost almost every round and there is no way that a score card having Kirkland up 10 rounds was gonna fly....but they are stil gonna have to deal with the investigation.

It was a joke, some guy on the side of the ring was yelling to the ref, "they're in the ring, DQ them" and the ref turns around and says you're DQ'd. WTF???? What about the bell there buddie? What about an explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
          Kirkland is garbage. Molina did what he had to do and it was working. People act like they never scene anyone clinch before. What did you guys expect Molina to do, just stand and trade with a huge puncher. Even with that loss I see Molina going farther then Kirkland. Kirkland sucks, he only be champ if they find some mope that just stands right in front of him.
          Dude, please, please, please put him in the ring with Martinez like Kellerman wants. Sergio would end that guy's career by round 5....please make it happen.

Comment

It is disgusting that so many "fans" are happy about the DQ because they didn't like Molina's strategy, and are pretending there aren't hundreds of fights where other guys do the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Dude, please, please, please put him in the ring with Martinez like Kellerman wants. Sergio would end that guy's career by round 5....please make it happen.
              Round 5? Round 3, at the latest. Kirkland better not step up to that test.

Comment

Kirkland and Wolfe are media hype jobs the Angulo fight was a Fluke cause Angulo fought like an amatuer throwing punches like an idiot rather than pick his shots like a seasoned pro, If he had done this Kirkland would have been ko'd in 6 to 8 rounds. Lets see Sergio vs Kirkland so he can send this media hype job back to the ghetto

Comment

A sad day in boxing. Another robbery

Comment

That is some sad sh.it that went down yesterday. Can't believe the ref screwed Molina like that. Molina should've accused the ref of gambling problems because that would've made more sense that what actually went down.

I doubt Golden Boy makes the rematch. If they can secure a title shot for Kirkland via the Bundrage fight, they'll do that cause if Kirkland wins then they'll set him up against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Lol putting Sergio and Kirkland in the same sentence is just blasphemical

Comment

Working...
                      X