Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Molina To Appeal Disqualification Defeat To Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every round you can hear kirklands corner telling him how he's getting his ass whipped.the knockdown looked shady with molina's head outside the top rope retuning in when kirkland hit him and leaned over him till he went down.classic case of golden boy protecting there fighter from from total defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
      They should reverse the DQ for his corner man stepping in the ring and change it to disqualification for excessive holding.
      I agree with you!
      I stayed up to 4am to watch Molina want to cuddle and push Kirkland for 30minutes, not really amused about it!
      I'm aware clinching is necessary but the way Molina was doing it no one can deny this it's not acceptable!

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
        Here's the fight in a whole
        Rd 1 -Molina jabs and hugs
        Rd 2 -Sublime hugging skills on display by Molina
        Rd 3 -Molina decides to try and fight for 10 seconds then hugs
        Rd 4 -More hugging
        Rd 5 -Molina looks aggressive with his hugging
        Rd 6 -Jabbing and hugging from Molina
        Rd 7 -More hugging
        Rd 8 -Even more hugging
        Rd 9 -And more hugging then...
        Rd 10 -Molina gets knocked down because he wasn't hugging then gets DQ'ed

hallelujah

Molina is a scumbag and he should of been penalized for his pathetic antics this is boxing not wrestling, maybe he would be better suited for the UFC because he was a disgrace last night he could of won that easily but he decided to fight(if you can even call it that) like a coward
        Exactly what went down. Thank Goodness the DQ happened I tired of watching Molina hug.

Comment

The ref definitely dropped the ball on this one, he fuked up bad cause the way he went about the knock down at the bell he had EVERYONE confused(the fighters, the corners & the fans including Myself & the ones watching it here) & even the usher issued by the Texas commission in Molina's corner cause he let the corner get in the ring..& the way the ref went about it was as if he was going to let the fight go & then all of a sudden changed his mind(shady)..& Molina's team should also protest judge Gale Van Hoy who I have NO IDEA what fight he was watching, but I do know why he had Kirkland ahead & that's cause he's known to FAVOR Texan fighters(being from Texas himself) & he's also been involved in a bunch of controversial & bad decision's..But yet the Texas commission still keeps appointing him to judge fights(that's even shadier!)..Texas is definitely a fuked up place to fight & worst if U'r going up against a Texan!!

Comment

Lol molina whoop that ass easy, everybody watch it he schooled him just like i said, kirkland was lost n his corner told molina u won n kirkland did also
            Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 03-25-2012, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
              Here's the fight in a whole
              Rd 1 -Molina jabs and hugs
              Rd 2 -Sublime hugging skills on display by Molina
              Rd 3 -Molina decides to try and fight for 10 seconds then hugs
              Rd 4 -More hugging
              Rd 5 -Molina looks aggressive with his hugging
              Rd 6 -Jabbing and hugging from Molina
              Rd 7 -More hugging
              Rd 8 -Even more hugging
              Rd 9 -And more hugging then...
              Rd 10 -Molina gets knocked down because he wasn't hugging then gets DQ'ed

hallelujah

Molina is a scumbag and he should of been penalized for his pathetic antics this is boxing not wrestling, maybe he would be better suited for the UFC because he was a disgrace last night he could of won that easily but he decided to fight(if you can even call it that) like a coward
              ^^^^^this!!!!!

the ref was garbage...he allowed all that hugging and holding without warnings or deductions....the DQ was garbage as well....it looked real shady imo....not a good look for Kirkland last night....wrong game plan....hope they change this to a NC and do a rematch in the next 3 months and solid that out...and where's that Khan/Peterson ref when you need him?!?....last night his STYLE of reffing was needed...dam shame Molina did all that hugging

on the flip, I tip my Phillies fitted to Molina...he's no slouch...a hugger? yes, a slouch? no!!

Comment

typical american officials, almost always biased but occasionally biased and incompetent

Comment

Actually I don't think the ref is the one to blame. The ref counted Molina then he was directed to speak to someone (I'm guessing the commission) in which he huddled with then he gave the decision of a DQ. It was more like the ref was following orders. Yes he has the final say but someone did tell him about the violation

Comment

What's the point of appealing. It sucks that it happened but the rules are the rules. It won't be overturned and it shouldn't be.

Comment

I think I am more upset about Kirkland not getting to finish off Molina, which it seemed like he might catch him later in the 11-12. But by looking at the replay, it looked like schaefer was yelling and talking to the people ringside..I honestly think GBP didnt want to risk it going to decision and Kirkland possibly losing.

Comment

Working...
                      X