No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Molina To Appeal Disqualification Defeat To Kirkland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    don't blame kirkland because he was already losing the fight.all that holding and pushing molina was doing is what got him caught. maybe this fight needed the khan vs peterson ref. then molina wouldve been disqualified by the 4th round. rules are rules and molinas corner broke them.
    Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    Here's the fight in a whole
    Rd 1 -Molina jabs and hugs
    Rd 2 -Sublime hugging skills on display by Molina
    Rd 3 -Molina decides to try and fight for 10 seconds then hugs
    Rd 4 -More hugging
    Rd 5 -Molina looks aggressive with his hugging
    Rd 6 -Jabbing and hugging from Molina
    Rd 7 -More hugging
    Rd 8 -Even more hugging
    Rd 9 -And more hugging then...
    Rd 10 -Molina gets knocked down because he wasn't hugging then gets DQ'ed

hallelujah

Molina is a scumbag and he should of been penalized for his pathetic antics this is boxing not wrestling, maybe he would be better suited for the UFC because he was a disgrace last night he could of won that easily but he decided to fight(if you can even call it that) like a coward
    Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
    They should reverse the DQ for his corner man stepping in the ring and change it to disqualification for excessive holding.
    Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    That doesn't make it right!!
    If you have any sportsmanship you wont go into boxing and treat it like a wrestling contest I'd have not much complaint about the holding if Molina was wanting to push him in the ropes to actually unload punches off into him!
    But no he didn't want to do that he wanted to push him against the ropes come in dangerously with his head and try to tire him out that way, what I want to know is why defend Molina?
    Yes he has alot of potential but he really need to step up if he took his career a little bit more professionally he might actually be at the top right now.
    All of you dudes' points are valid - THANK YOU!

Now for the BS:

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    It is disgusting that so many "fans" are happy about the DQ because they didn't like Molina's strategy, and are pretending there aren't hundreds of fights where other guys do the exact same thing.
    Fall back -

1. So just because you can get away with the holding, doesn't mean that you do it, WTF?!
    2.ain't nobody talking about any other fight except this one.

I personally disagreed with how the DQ went down but Molina nonetheless deserved to be DQ'd for fighting like a punk. You don't hook the next man's arm, so you can tee off.

Kirkland deserves some blame for letting it go down like that - Ann Wolfe probably beat Kirkland's a$$ when they got home. Actually she probably was the best fighter in either corner last night............

Comment

The Racket Squad: Disgrace In Texas

This is as contestable a fight as Khan / Peterson.
      Kirkland has been exposed twice now.
      Anne Woolf was fighting harder than James was.

The ref was disoriented and not in control of the final action.
      Any governing body will draw that conclusion.
      Rematch please.
      Molina will then finish what he started.

Comment

Funny how the decent kids get screwed in Boxing

Why is it the decent fighters get screwed all the time. Molina was winning the fight and he got screwed. sad. great language and advice by Ann "Were"Wolf in the corner such a beautiful warm kind of woman/man. They dropped 50 MFers to the audience. Made Chris Aerrola look like a real gentleman.

Comment

[QUOTE=The ref was disoriented and not in control of the final action.
          Any governing body will draw that conclusion.Rematch please.Molina will then finish what he started.[/QUOTE]which hold and push.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            It must be really easy to fix fights in Texas. I can't remember the last fight I saw in TX that actually went well from Round 1 to the last bell. Even the Pac/Margarito fight should've been stopped after 9 rounds and "Sonny Boy" ref allowed the fight to continue. Pac/Clottey was a ****ing joke if I've ever seen one. Remember Diaz/Malignaggi I?
            Don't forget Chavez/Whitaker. One of the worst decisions of all time. Jesse Leija/Azumah Nelson?

Comment

Molina should push for a rematch instead.

Comment

Even though I think Molina's style was garbage, the DQ should definitely be overthrown. The bell rang and no harm was done by the cornerman, no need to pull some technicality BS just because you didn't have the balls or smarts to stop them from clinching excessively.

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
                  Molina should push for a rematch instead.
                  If they have a rematch hopefully it is not televised, i dont wanna see Molina fight anymore.

Comment

Molina's style was a boatload of bull, but the disqualification was worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X