Rd 4 -More hugging
    Rd 5 -Molina looks aggressive with his hugging
    Rd 6 -Jabbing and hugging from Molina
    Rd 7 -More hugging
    Rd 8 -Even more hugging
    Rd 9 -And more hugging then...
    Rd 10 -Molina gets knocked down because he wasn't hugging then gets DQ'ed

hallelujah

Molina is a scumbag and he should of been penalized for his pathetic antics this is boxing not wrestling, maybe he would be better suited for the UFC because he was a disgrace last night he could of won that easily but he decided to fight(if you can even call it that) like a coward
    This^^^^ Outstanding post.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
      I actually feel sorry for Molina as he was winning the fight. Boxing sure seems shady at times like this. Kirkland has no hand speed- no defense- no footwork- no head movement nothing. Am I the only one that sees that Kirkland's boxing skills are minimal and he is vastly overrated???
      Nope. You're not I think people started realizing this after last night but they should've long time ago really.

What are the chances of this being overturned?

For those complaining about Molina's holding, if you go in the ring with a plan and the ref OR the other corner isn't saying something while you're having success with it you're not gonna keep doing it? You're full of **** if you say no.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Nope. You're not I think people started realizing this after last night but they should've long time ago really.

For those complaining about Molina's holding, if you go in the ring with a plan and the ref OR the other corner isn't saying something while you're having success with it you're not gonna keep doing it? You're full of **** if you say no.
        And the guy drew with Marquez once and beat him twice.

Doesn't matter what we'd do, it's the boxing public's opinion... and Molina lost it .

Comment

Just cause you guys don't like Molina doesn't mean he deserved what happened to him. He worked hard to win that fight. That was a stepping stone for him, he basically got cheated out of it. If there's a rematch I expect Molina to do the same thing and win. I thought this was a rather good fight. Molina was pot shotting him all night. It's too bad he has no power or Kirkland would of been knocked out ages ago. Mad respect to Anne Wolfe she knew Molina got screwed over. She was told him he was winning.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

That doesn't make it right!!
            If you have any sportsmanship you wont go into boxing and treat it like a wrestling contest I'd have not much complaint about the holding if Molina was wanting to push him in the ropes to actually unload punches off into him!
            But no he didn't want to do that he wanted to push him against the ropes come in dangerously with his head and try to tire him out that way, what I want to know is why defend Molina?
            Yes he has alot of potential but he really need to step up if he took his career a little bit more professionally he might actually be at the top right now.

Comment

Bull**** DQ

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
                Just cause you guys don't like Molina doesn't mean he deserved what happened to him. He worked hard to win that fight. That was a stepping stone for him, he basically got cheated out of it. If there's a rematch I expect Molina to do the same thing and win. I thought this was a rather good fight. Molina was pot shotting him all night. It's too bad he has no power or Kirkland would of been knocked out ages ago. Mad respect to Anne Wolfe she knew Molina got screwed over. She was told him he was winning.
                I wish I could enjoy what Molina was doing considering I was up at 4am to watch that... fight
                I just felt enraged the whole time and I was standing in a neutral perspective at the start of that fight I didn't want anyone in particular to win that fight until Molina started spoiling the whole night long.

Comment

Kirkland is vastly overrated

Kirkland has a face that looks better with iron bars in front of it. Kirkland is a very average fighter slow no footwork no defense. Watch as this bum gets Ko'd when he faces anyone good. Molina won the fight and got screwed. That's boxing and it stinks. but so does kirkland.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrubber View Post
                    Kirkland has a face that looks better with iron bars in front of it. Kirkland is a very average fighter slow no footwork no defense. Watch as this bum gets Ko'd when he faces anyone good. Molina won the fight and got screwed. That's boxing and it stinks. but so does kirkland.
                    I agree that Molina was winning that fight but he was doing it in an Andre Ward fashion that nobody wants to see, Molina should of been warned for the holding and deducted a point or two for it...
                    Question is if these two get in the ring again for another fight will it be a co-main event or an actual main event, hard to see anyone wanting to pay for that again not unless we know theirs a referee who is fair but firm oooh hey Joe Cortez!!

Comment

this post beat me to it i was just about to bring up roger mayweather jumping in the ring....golden boy saw tht kirkland was close to losing and they found a way out, this sucks for boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X