No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Theophane: Mayweather Lit Up Henry, Samir, But Not Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattr View Post
    Theophane sounds like his head is well and truly stcuk up Mayweather's ass!
    He must have used Floyd's name at least 100 times.
    Keep sniffing that jockstrap Ash.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_ZZi9gs-k

FAST AS HELL WITH GOOD SIZE....

I have to wonder if Floyd is trying to kill x2 birds with x1 stone? Prepping for Martinez as well, as Cotto is no where near J'Leon's size or speed....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNj2a...eature=related

nice and strong too....
    Last edited by HEZEKYHWH; 03-24-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

must suck for Theophane that the guy he got Robbed against and I thought he beat Convincingly enough to at least a Split Decision (DANNY GARCIA) is getting a shot at the WBC Title Tonight...nothing against Swift Garcia, I am a big fan of the dude but...but he lost to Theophane!

just shows that boxing is not about the "BEST FIGHTERS" anymore, it all depends on which Promotion you sign with Now, they have the Power to Make or Break Stars in Boxing

anyway back to the topic, this is the second fighter that said Henry got lit up by Mayweather so it must be something to it, but it is no shame in getting SCHOOLED BY MAYWEATHER especially for a young fighter like Henry

Comment

Comment

as for J'Leon Love giving Mayweather tough Sparring...that is really no surprise, J'Leon is a mix of Mayweather and Andre Ward as far as the way he fights, he is EXTREMELY SLICK and Quick, also sparred with Margarito and did well

Comment

You may not like or respect Floyd out of the ring, but he must be respected in the ring. Masters are not born, they are made. And while Floyd has lots of the boxing genes, the man works harder than anyone. Does Pacquiao work harder? He will have to if he hopes to ever beat Mayweather. That fight needs to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Is this recent?

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                Great account of things from a really underrated fighter. I've been a Theophane fan since I saw him on FNF a few years ago.

Isn't it crazy though? The hypejob, ducker, coward, that Floyd is to some people, gets so much respect and admiration within the actual boxing community. Are all these fighters and trainers flomos? Is he paying them? Maybe they're just racist PAC-haters.
                Sure Floyd gets respect for how he handled the Manny situation .... and the "actual boxing community" is in agreement .... just ask one of the top HW champs .... you know, Larry Holmes ...... OH WAIT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                  Great account of things from a really underrated fighter. I've been a Theophane fan since I saw him on FNF a few years ago.

Isn't it crazy though? The hypejob, ducker, coward, that Floyd is to some people, gets so much respect and admiration within the actual boxing community. Are all these fighters and trainers flomos? Is he paying them? Maybe they're just racist PAC-haters.
                  LOL the real boxing community has always had a mountain of respect for floyd. even roach and team pac has mad respect for floyd. as well they should. floyd works harder than any other fighter i've seen and deserves all the accolades he receives.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Sure Floyd gets respect for how he handled the Manny situation .... and the "actual boxing community" is in agreement .... just ask one of the top HW champs .... you know, Larry Holmes ...... OH WAIT!!!!
                    for every one you pick that has a negative to say, there is 20 that has a positive to say about floyd. and every trainer that has faced him, calls him a master boxer and tactician. they are just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      Is this recent?
                      Yeah, today actually.

Comment

Working...
                      X