Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
    How can anyone read that? whoever wrote that **** is gay

so many emotions about floyd.. wtf...

I actually feel bad for the non-trolls of your ilk. You've been so conditioned by the propaganda over the years that you really can't, or refuse to acknowledge that one of the greatest fighters of all-time is fighting during your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      How can anyone read that? whoever wrote that **** is gay

so many emotions about floyd.. wtf...

Comment

This was on his twitter...

@AshleyTheophane: Floyd Mayweather making two of his sparring partners spar. Floyd giving some colorful commentary. They are going to war. Too Funny!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post

@AshleyTheophane: Floyd Mayweather making two of his sparring partners spar. Floyd giving some colorful commentary. They are going to war. Too Funny!!!
          I always thought about how Floyd would do as a commentator. He's mentioned doing it before once he's retired. It would be interesting to hear what he says given that he's one of those genius boxers that see everything in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            I always thought about how Floyd would do as a commentator. He's mentioned doing it before once he's retired. It would be interesting to hear what he says given that he's one of those genius boxers that see everything in the ring.
            Never thought about it like that, very good point. I'm sure he'd be a really analyst/commentator. I could see a LOT of the haters being upset about him commentating, however. He keeps it 100% real, good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post

yea It was Arias in some other pro. Floyd was on the side of the ring banging on the canvas rilling them up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                Excellent point! Many people don't realize how knowledgeable Floyd is when it comes to boxing.
                The guy is a boxing scholar and he keeps it under cover making people think his boxing skills are just talent.
                Reason why he can adapt on the fly is because he has studied boxing from early childhood.

Him being a commentator would be really interesting

Comment

Floyd a G!!!

Comment

I'm on my phone right now.

If you go on youtube type in, ashley theophane sparring at mayweather boxing gym.

Comment

Great read, sounds like Floyd is gonna destroy Cotto on may 5th.

Comment

Working...
                      X